BLiar: We’re only in it for the money!
That’s enough to make me believe in catastrophic man-made warming, too:
The former prime minister will be paid at least Â£700,000 a year to act as a “strategic adviser” to Khosla Ventures, a venture capitalist firm founded by Indian billionaire Vinod Khosla.
But if you really think mankind faces doom from its gases, why would you insist on being paid millions for the secrets to saving ourselves?
Deep thinking fromÂ Jeremy Irons:
The world is becoming so overpopulated that nature will one day wreak its revenge, claims Jeremy Irons, the actor.
Irons, who ownsÂ seven houses, including aÂ pink castle …
According to Irons, his wife is “deeply socialist”. But of course.
- Al Gore to Launch The Climate Project in China
- Media Ignore Al Gore’s Financial Ties to Global Warming …
- Weather Channel Founder: Sue Al Gore to Expose Global Warming …
“Sir” Bob Geldof, professional beggar
- Bono: Making poverty history with other peoples’ money
- Bono demands more of the taxes he won’t pay | Herald Sun Andrew …
He just Â flew into Melbourne to give his usual speech about helping the needy, which in his case apparently includes former Boomtown Rats stars. Â Â Column – The wrong kind of hypocrites
‘It is bewildering that voters – and a Â complicit media – allow politicians to get away with this sort of stuff.’
SENIOR government officials have privately conceded thatÂ a refugee boat that disappeared late last year en route to Australia probably sank, resulting in the loss of more than 100 men, women and children.
1) There was first in the 1970’s the global cooling scam (see e.g. Newsweek April 28 1975 on the Internet); the government-paid scientists (90% of them are rejects of private enterprise) recommended to fight the new ice age by sending our war planes to cover the polar ice with soot in order to increase solar heat and so prevent crushing of New York skyscrapers by the new glaciers;
2) When that did not work we had the global warming hoax in the 1990’s, proclaimed by mainly the same government-paid scientists (Dr. Hansen of the NOAA, for example); to prevent the massive heating, fires, flooding of coastal cities, disappearance of Florida, California, and Caribbean islands, massive hurricanes, global famine, and other catastrophic events we should nationalize oil and gas and coal and electricity companies;
3) after 11 years of considerable cooling we are now faced with the climate change flimflam where whatever happens with our climate we should nationalize oil and gas and coal and electricity companies; and why not our banks, car and insurance companies while we are at it. To prevent this catastrophe the best vehicle presumably is international agreements enforced by the United Nations world government.
As for the influence of carbon dioxide as a greenhouse gas: on a normal day the atmosphere contains 20,000 ppm (parts per million) of water vapor and about 300 ppm of carbon dioxide. The government-paid scientists say that an increase of 100 ppm of CO2 over the next 50 years
This conspiracy against freedom started 40 years ago:
1) There was first the global cooling scam in the 1970’s; when that did not work the government-paid drones came up with the
2) Global warming hoax in the 1990’s; after 15 years of cooling they advanced the
3) Climate change flimflam in the 2000’s, where whatever happens they will nationalize all industries; and now we have
4)Cap & trade power grab,
whereby to save the planet we must nationalize automobile industry, banks, insurance companies, mortgage companies, hospitals and doctor offices, oil & gas companies, coal mines, electricity companies…
This communist program is well under way here, under the leadership of Abu Hussein al-Nairobi, our Community Organizer-in-Chief.
See Internet for “Global Warming Petition” to read the names of 31,478 independent US scientists saying NO to man-caused global warming,
We must be living in the end times because I’ve never witnessed such widespread stupidity, greed and hubris. If anyone believes Tony Blair is a climate expert — and that he should be paid a fee for his “expertise” — I’m getting ready for the Rapture.