That’s why its called ‘turking’ it:
(Ankara) In the strange logic that passes for transparency in the Islamic world, Turkey today revealed how scientists have exhumed pieces of human bones allegedly showing massacre of Muslim Turks by Armenians in the eastern province of Erzurum. They then go on to bang their drum about how 9,553 people were massacred by Armenian gangs and how around 50,000 people in the surrounding provinces were butchered by Armenian gangs.
Anybody else find it strange how while the Turks will literally kill you if you mention the Armenian genocide, they have no problem inventing genocides in which to play the Islamic game ofÂ “I am a victim”? Which kind of explains why they have no problem promoting the deaths of 9 jihadistsÂ who wanted to die, as a genocide, yet remain very silent on how 94 Muslims were murdered while at the mosque a couple of days before the Allah boat hit a few rocks.
- “A Muslim could not commit genocide….”
- Arab Muslims Didn’t Need the Nazis to Teach Genocidal Hatred For Jews
- Australia: Turks Furious Over Monument Erected for the Victims of the Assyrian Genocide
- The Arrogant Sultan of Turkey
- Erdogan Accuses Armenians of ‘Exterminating’ Turks
- Turks irked over U.S. calling Armenian genocide a genocide, threaten to wage jihad on…the Armenians
- Dreck From Turkey
- A few updates from Turkey & Australia, plus Obambi Watch
- Religion of denial
- Turks really hate it when they are being reminded of their genocide on Christians