Good Riddance to the Jew-haters and Terrorists on the Flotilla to Gaza, Shame on Their Domestic Apologists and Supporters on the Left
Desmond Tutu has condemned the Israelis forÂ defending their waters andÂ their soldiers and forÂ dealing with armed jihadists as armed jihadists should be dealt with. This particular unsavory crew launched their attack with chants celebrating Mohammed’s murder of Jews in the 7th century, which should be a crucial reminder to everyone in denial that the genocidal elements of Islam are alive and well in the minds ofÂ Muslim fanatics today.Â Desmond Tutu should have been tried along time ago for his complicity in the necklacing Â murders of black South Africans who fell out of favor with the Stalinists who ran the ANC and their witch-in-chief, Winnie Mandela. And the sicko Jews who thoughtlessly cheer Tutu and these neo-Nazis on (see in particularÂ Salon’s Glenn Greenwald’s tweets) should earn every civilized person’s utter disgust.
- ‘Peace Convoy’? This Was an Islamist Terror Ambush
- Believe the Nazi Apologists or Your Lying Eyes?
- Terror link alleged as Saudi millions flow into Afghanistan war zone
- And So It Begins: Michigan Considering Law To License Journalists
- Officials: Al Qaeda No. 3 Killed
- Comparison of Left/Right Reactions on Freedom Flotilla
- What Makes Intelligent People Like Andrew Sullivan So Stupid? Gaza Again.
- The Flotilla Attack Was a Terrorist Operation Against Jews