What is the future of the anti-Muslim movement in the United States?
Honey, we are the future. Yours is what’s left of yesterday’s paper……
By Michelle Boorstein/WaPo
For years there has been a small but passionate group of people concerned with the influence of Islam, and their activism seemed to be largely focused on blogging and lobbying political conservatives. But their presence — and the arguments they raise — seem to be coming into the broader sphere of late.
Needless to say, this has prompted a roar from Atlas Shrugs supporters who see political bias.
Commentators across the spectrum, from theÂ libertarian Becket Fund toÂ the progressive Media Matters are asking: Where is this anti-Muslim movement going? How significantly will it steer the debate in this country about religious freedom and bias?
Stay tuned! Get with it or go down with spin!
- Paypal Called, Paypal Caved
- SIOA Applauds PayPal’s Decision To Reinstate Pro-Freedom Sites
- Leftist/Islamic Narrative: Pro-Freedom = Anti-Muslim
- Muslim Student Association (MSA) Banned from College Campus — Ooorah!
- Pete King Sponsors Support for Israel: NO Democ-rats Sign on
- World Trade Center Investor Controversy: Potential owner has ties to Islamic Middle East
- Should Islamic “Royals” Â Bid on WTC Site?