FromÂ Le Figaro (French) thanks to the Elder of Ziyon:
The Saudi monarch, who met Tuesday Barack Obama in the White House, did not mince his wordsÂ the recent trip by the French Minister of DefenseÂ HervÃ© MorinÂ to Jeddah.Â Â “There are two countries in the world who do not deserve to exist: Iran and Israel,“Â said King Abdullah, on June 5.
This diatribe against the two designated enemies of Arabia has been confirmed by two French sources,Â diplomatic and military,Â in Paris.Â It is unclear what the reaction of the Minister of Defence was, – he was surrounded by a handful of diplomats and high-ranking officers in the audience with the king, culminating a two-day visit to Saudi Arabia.
As the PhilosÃ©mitisme Blog comments, “Of course Saudi Arabia has the right to exist and is a pure blessing for humanity.”
- Turkey loses $400m from Israeli tourist cancellations
- In Islamic Iran prayer sellers’ trade is booming
- ORGANISED gangs in Indonesia using Islam to call for attacks on Christians are themselves facing calls to be banned.
- Afghanistan after the Taliban (Photos)
- Projection: Â Turkish State Minister Mehmet Aydin said Europe considered its own culture as “superior” and all other cultures as “enemy”.
- Islamic scholars plan Gaza trip with new Turkey flotilla
- US Muslim jurists ban any aid to occupying troops in Muslim lands
- Spain hails “last-minute goal” for Turkey in EU talks
- Why Islam Will Never Accept the State of Israel