No it doesn’t.
It means SUBMISSION. Â And all those who don’t follow the “correct” Islam are the enemies of Allah, that’s why they must be killed.
Gunmen stormed the house of a Sufi Muslim cleric in Iraq’s western Anbar province, killing four people and wounding at least six others, police said.
The cleric was not harmed in the assault.
Sufism, a branch of Islam associated with contemplation, is found in many parts of the Muslim world. It places a greater focus on prayer and recitation and its followers have tended to stay out of politics. Â (Reuters)
Allah needs blood. Every Day:
BAQUBA – At least 11 people were killed in bomb and gun attacks in Iraq on Tuesday, including three by a device which blew up in a mock coffin during a demonstration, security officials said. (ME Online)
- Bombing hits gov’t HQ in Iraq’s Anbar
- Death toll rises in Iraq bank blasts
- Car bomb kills 7 in Iraq’s Kirkuk
- Iraqi Kurdistan must stop genital mutilation: HRW
- Car bomb in Baghdad kills four Iraqis
- Blast in Basra market kills three Iraqis
- Iraq gov’t bank managers arrested for $360-mln corruption
- MP from Allawi’s party killed in Iraq’s Mosul
- Bomb hits Northern Iraq’s soccer game killing 8