News com. au
A MUSLIM DOCTOR accused of sexually assaulting a woman while examining her at Royal Perth Hospital has appeared in court and had his bail extended.
It is alleged he sexually assaulted a woman while examining her at the hospital on February 20.
Mr Durani, from Morley in Perth’s northeast, has been stood down by the hospital.
- Two brave Muslims rape 16-year-old in University of Adelaide grounds
- UK: The Rape of Infidel Women Continues…
- Rape of infidel women, Australia update â€”
- Islam Watch – “Women in Islam: An exegesis – Part 7” by Abul Kasem
- Islam Watch – “Rape: Nothing to do with Islam?” by Fjordman
- “BRUTAL VIOLENT RAPE” â€“ What Muslim men and Norwegian women have …
- Cat’s Meat Mufti Knows Islam Inside Out
After the woman made a complaint, Sexual Assault Squad detectives charged Mr Durani with two counts of sexual penetration and four counts of indecent assault.
The prosecution sought a six-week adjournment to allow witness statements and forensic testing to be completed.
Mr Durani was granted a bail extension until his next court appearance on August 11.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/perth-doctor-appears-on-sex-charges/story-e6frfkvr-1225886394824#ixzz0tGhKC5CD