- Christians in Pakistan missing out on flood aid, bishop warns
- Pakistan: Flood aid withheld from “non-Muslim” Ahmadis as country depends on aid from… non-Muslims
- Pakistan relents, accepts flood aid from India
Always on the wrong side of the tracks, always generous with other peoples money, Willie Clitman’s wife Shrillary, who generously donated $ 10 dollars for the Paki flood victims (after spending 3 million on her daughters wedding) is trying to warm up the long debunked “Climate Change” hysteria in order Â to Â transfer wealth from your pocket to her favorite despots in the third world.
Clinton Invokes Climate Change Debate to Explain Pakistan Floods
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other officials are pointing to the devastating floods in Pakistan and other extreme weather events as signs that climate change is getting worse.
Clinton, in an interview with Pakistan’s Dawn TV, said “there is a linkage” between the recent spate of deadly natural disasters and climate change.
“You can’t point to any particular disaster and say, ‘it was caused by,’ but we are changing the climate of the world,” she said.
I think we have to change the government instead!
FoxNews has more!
In other news:
- Obamas Hit the Beach in Martha’s Vineyard (his sixth holiday this year!)
- Obama Faces Middle East ‘Train Wreck’ as Iran Builds Nuclear Program
- 73 Days to Decide: Will Religion Decide November?
- Why Some Americans Question Obama’s Christianity
Blah blah on Fox: Why Some Americans Question Obama’s Christianity