- Pelosi and the Treasure Island land grab (Michelle Malkin)
- Update from Nancy Pelosi, house speaker, wants investigation into Ground Zero mosque opposition funding
House SpeakerÂ Nancy Pelosi has squandered over $101,000 tax dollars on “in-flight services” on congressional delegations since 2008, according to new documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by the government watchdog groupÂ Judicial Watch.
Expenditures on Pelosi-led CODELs, the group’s report shows, include thousands for liquor, beer and wine. Receipts show purchase of Johnny Walker, Grey Goose, Beefeater, Maker’s Mark, Courvoisier, Dewars, Bombay Sapphire and more, all courtesy of the American tax payer.
During the same two-year period, the entirety of Speaker Pelosi’s travel expenditures, including the use of Air Force aircraft for herself and relatives, cost the Department of Defense $2,100,749.59. (Redstate)
- WaPo changes headline on Geller/Spencer piece to malicious libel (what can you expect from the Bandar Beacon?)
- Yeeeeaaaaggghhhh! Howard Dean comes out against Islamic supremacist mega-mosque at Ground Zero
- Poll: Â Only Â 1 in 5 thinks Obama is a Muslim (the lame stream media has gone out of its way to deflect every criticism of the Obamessiah)
Michelle Boorstein Watch
The silly and stupid Washington Post piece on Pamela Geller and me that I discussedÂ here was originally entitled “In flap over mosque near Ground Zero, conservative writers gaining influence.” Now it is called “The pens of anti-Muslim conservatives impact N.Y.C. mosque debate mightily.” (WaPo changes headline)