The chasm between Islam and Jahiliyyah is great, and a bridge is not to be built across it so that the people on the two sides may mix with each other, but only so that the people of Jahiliyyah may come over to Islam. Sayyid Qutb, Milestones, 263.
With all the talk about “building bridges” and Imam Rauf’s books being used for Muslim Brotherhood Dawah (proselytizing for Islam), it would be good to take a look at how they understandÂ the bridgesÂ they build.
Building on the revelationsÂ exposed in the new audio posted at Atlas Monday morning, now comes new exclusive audio of the very connected, very influential stealth Imam radical Rauf.
9/11 was a watershed, was a major milestone, and a major catalytic force in, in catalyzing the attention towards the issue of Islam, it’s presenceÂ in the West, and it brought into much greater prominence our work and the importance of our work. Imam Rauf
– No we’ve created a different concept a different model, Mark. I’m the head coach of thisÂ strategicÂ initiative, and the President of the United States, or the President ofÂ Malaysia, or the President of England, is like a player you want to bring in for particular plays. Imam Rauf
So if we haveÂ strategicÂ action plays, designed plays, in the area of foreignÂ policy, in the area of healing the divide, and then you unpack andÂ give upÂ Israel,Â and then what do you do, what are the specific actions that you might do, because things are always moving, things are always happening. Imam Rauf
More Stealth Jihad, Anybody?
Just like the Cordoba House mosque, the Andalusia School name refers to the Islamic conquest of Spain, as described on the school’s own website. Â Equally concerning is that the Muslim Brotherhood-founded Muslim American Society (MAS) is running schools in the United States. (Creeping Sharia)
The legal jihad continues, pro bono. Where’s the pro-bono defense of America? The ACLU’s subversiveness, like CAIR, continues.
Another puff piece on “interfaith” relations and Muslims reaching out during Ramadan.
Americans should be researching the dawah centers in their neighborhoods â€“ even if they offer good food and open their doors. Understanding what is being taught, what books are being read, the speakers passing through, the foreign funding, and the spokesman of their campaigns.
We covered the spokesman for the ‘Why Islam’ campaign in,Â Director of Islamic dawah ads in his own words, and what we found was this:
- Sabeel Ahmed learned his dawah trade from a man who met Osama bin Laden numerous times and received funding from bin Laden’s family
- Ahmed teaches Muslims that “Christmas is a big innovation [bidah],” and that
- “showing happiness and joy on Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Good Friday is like shaking hands with Satan”
- “a Muslim can’t enjoin in any aspect of Christmas in the disguise that Jesus is our Prophet too” (proving hisÂ advertisements are complete lies)