Eye on the world:
Iran: Bomb Goes Off During Military Parade
Tehran, 22 Sept. (AKI) – At least nine people were killed by an explosion Wednesday when a bomb exploded in the northwestern Iranian city of Mahabad during a military parade.
Update: The death toll is now at 12
It’s a damn shame Ahmadinejad wasn’t there.
Larry King does it again: Most of Mr Ahmadinejad’s contentions went unchallenged as King struggled to adjust to his unusually combative guest. When the chat show mainstay asked the president whether he was worried that Mr Netanyahu’s fear of Iran could prompt a pre-emptive strike, Mr Ahmadinejad launched into a rant. More
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doesn’t need nuclear weapons — his food stinks so bad, he’s practically cleared out the Hilton Manhattan East. The finicky fascist brought his own personal chef to prepare his meals while he’s in town for the UN General Assembly, a source told The Post’s Helen Freund. Unfortunately, his meals “make the whole hotel stink like hell,” said the source. The Hilton did not return a call for comment.Â Read The Full Article
- Ahmedinejad Threatens U.S. With War ‘Without Boundaries’ (We could have taken him out long ago…)
- Italians Seize Powerful Military Explosives, Possibly Originating From Iran (Nothing to do with Islam….)
- Ahmadinejad Warns of Capitalism’s Defeat (I’m sure he has a better system to replace it…)
- Ahmadinejad points finger at US over woman’s execution (tu quoque Islamiyah)
- Israeli PM a killer, says Ahmadinejad (Muslims are just like mother Theresa, of course…)