$10,000 Reward In Koran Burning Case
There is no law on the books that says you can’t burn a Koran. Â Det. Sherief Fadly is clearly implementing sharia, Islamic law, in violation of constitutional law. Will he be fired? Investigated? Don’t bet on it:
The East Lansing Police Department is seeking the publics help to find who is responsible for burning and desecrating aÂ Koran. The incident happened on September 11. It was found at the front door of the Islamic Center of East Lansing.
The department is offering $10,000 for any information that would lead to the identification and prosecution of those responsible for this act.
Those with information are asked to call Det. Sherief Fadly at 517-319-6814. (6WLNS.com)
Diana West has by far the best take on the Koran burning hysteria:
- Diana West: Demonizing Pastor Jones also means denigrating his rights
- Jones, Others Burned For Daring To Be Americans
Related JW Links:
- Qur’an Rage on steroids in Afghanistan: Now all burnings might be Qur’an burnings
- Al-Arabiya: 180 converts to Islam in Washington, DC, because of Qur’an-burning and protests against Ground Zero mosque
- New York Congressman helped Islamic scholar linked to Al-Qaeda avoid legal scrutiny (Useful idiot. Another one who believes that ‘Islam is a black thing”- “Rep. Meeks helped ‘jihad’ flier,” by Isabel Vincent and Melissa Klein in the New York Post, September 19
Fanatical Frenzy Watch:
- Thousands demonstrate over Koran burning in Turkey
- Diggers attacked over Koran-burning rumours – ABC News (Australian …
- Hate crime, hate crime: Quran Burning Comes to San Francisco (Mohammedan grievance theater in overdrive)