On this week’s special edition of Stakelbeck on Terror, CBN News examines the Muslim Brotherhood — a group that’s committed to jihad, sharia law and establishing Islamic domination in the U.S.
The organization shares the same goals as al Qaeda, but some experts believe — as a long-term threat to American security — the Brotherhood is more dangerous than Osama bin Laden’s followers.
Watch as former FBI special agentÂ John Guandolo,Â ex-CIA officerÂ Brian Fairchild and leading investigative journalistÂ Patrick Poole break down the Brotherhood’s history, goals and its infiltration of leading U.S. government and educational institutions.
Also, stay with CBNNews.com for part two of their discussion on the Oct. 4 edition of Stakelbeck on Terror. The panel will give recommendations on how America can fight back against the Muslim Brotherhood’s threat. Â
Koran Saviors or Useful Idiots?
WASHINGTON (AP) – The 225 Qurans that Florida Pastor Terry Jones threatened to burn are now in the hands of the Christian Defense Coalition, whose director has other plans for Islam’s holy book. (Bakersfield Now)
Freedom versus Shariah
Americans must choose because the systems can’t coexist
What theÂ Obama administration and Muslims will not tell Americans is that the ultimate goal of Islam is to take over the world and replace representative, constitutional governments with Shariah. Under Shariah, freedom as we know it would be put to the Islamic sword.
What the free world faces is an insidious, violent movement that respects nothing but its own revolutionary ideology of world domination. This threat is not unlike communism, which President Reagan denounced at every opportunity. Â Story Continues â†’
- Do Your Homework on Islam (Before saying that Islam is no different, how about checking first to see if it’s true?)
- Art Gallery Patrons Beaten for Drinking Alcohol (Turkey)… (nothing to do with Islam, we all know that…)
- Gateshead Koran burning Since when was Islam a race and why are the police watching YouTube when they could be stopping real crime?
- Shouting ‘Fire’ in a Crowded Globe If Islam were a religion of peace, no one would be worried about violence resulting from insults to Islam.
- Muslim Cleric Calls for Beheading: Who Cares? A cleric from one religion advocates beheading a politician. A cleric in another advocates burning the Quran. Guess which event matters most to the MSM?