Too funny when liberal interfaith peaceniks, diehard progressives and Marxist Obama supporters pretend to be better Christians then those who oppose Â Islamofascism. They even invoke the Vatican, Sarah Palin and Â Pat Robertson to Â keep them save from Mohammedan Â R A G E…….
A reminder from KGS:
Hey, when it’s Christian Bibles, it’s OK to burn them! The brouhaha over US military members who were given Bibles to hand out to potential Christian converts in Afghanistan, erupted over a year ago, after a story in al-Jizz was released showing US soldiers praying and talking about conversions of Afghanis.Â Flashback: US military destroyed bibles meant for future Afghan converts…..
You know what happens when you take a bible to Saudi Arabia? Try wearing a cross or a star of David, or organize prayers at your own home in Jeddah. Chances are that you end up in jail, tortured and flogged. Year in, year out, Muslims burn churches and temples, Â kill, rape and maim Christians, Hindus, Jews, Bahai and even fellow Muslims. And now, a pastor in Florida with 50 followers gets the blame Â for causing Islamic jihad? WTF is wrong with us?
Hannity interviews Terry Jones; man behind ‘Burn a Quran Day’
Hannity interviews Terry Jones, the controversial pastor from Gainesville, Florida about his upcoming event which is burning the Quran on September 11th.
Hear the full interviewÂ here.
“we do not tolerate their threats, their fear, their radicalness. We live in the United States of America.”
WASHINGTON (AP) — Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States is calling on conservative radio and television host Glenn Beck to denounce the planned burning of the Quran to show that Americans are tolerant of other faiths. (AP)
- CBS poptart Harry Smith: “Would you regard radical Islam, then, as the enemy?” (remember: we don’t have enemies, Â just future facebook friends. It can’t be Islam, because Islam is a religion of peace…)
- CNN’s Feyerick Promotes Ground Zero Mosque Imam (Feyerick stressed how Rauf is apparently a “voice of moderation”)
- Ground Zero Mosque Imam’s NYT Op-ed Completely Ignores Polls (get over it, kafirs! Your children will be Muslim, anyway…)
- Hometown Heartbreak for NY Times: Mosque Opposition Spreads to Sophisticated New York City (The New York Times has learned what Times Watch has been pointing out for weeks: Not even New Yorkers want a large mosque built two blocks from the site of the 9-11 terrorist attacks.)
- Terry Jones’s modern-day Crusade against Muslims (wankfest at WaPo)
- Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf and Pastor Terry Jones (CNN: dare to compare…)
- Attorney General: Murderous Muslim rage over Qur’an-burning “idiotic and dangerous” — no, wait…
Stuck on stoopid at Media Matters:
Right-wing Islamophobes: Petraeus’ comments about dangers of Koran-burning a “recipe for surrender”