All clothing that covers the face in a public place would be banned….
….but the proposed law would affect mainly Muslim women (what a dumb thing to say. who else Â pushes the freedom sack?)
A member of the current Knesset is proposing a law that would prohibit the wearing of any garment that obscures the face and prevents identification, in any government office, at any entertainment venue, and on any means of public transportation. According to the legislator proposing the law, Kadima MK Marina Solodkin, its primary purpose is to liberate women from irrational religious restrictions. The bill mainly targets devout Muslims…(Haaretz)
(AP) The Obama administration is considering telling U.S. citizens to be vigilant as they travel in Europe, updated guidance prompted by fresh al-Qaida threats, American and European officials told The Associated Press on Saturday.
That extended open hand to the Muslim world sure works great. (Eye on the world)
Nothing to worry about, just a peaceful jihad bomb: “Rebel group” says attacks are not the start of a new bombing campaign, as South Africa police question alleged leader. (Al Jizz)
In early July, Bolden told Al Jazeera network that one of President Obama’s directives for him was “to reach out to the Muslim world and engage with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic Â (non-existent) contribution to science and engineering.”
Can you get to the moon on a flying carpet?
“Without Muslim contributions to science and math and engineering” we would not know such things as:
1. How to separate a human head from its body,
2. How to beat your wife in a way that will not leave bruising,
3. How to conceal explosives in a vest or baby carriage, (or in the anus)
4. How to kill someone by stoning
I mean, I could list the accomplishments all day. Muslims should be very proud of contributions like these.
- United Nations Prepares to Greet Space Aliens (no kidding. A job for a Mohammedan, of course! Let’s hope the aliens don’t send down any children. We could have an intergalactic incident if they get raped by UN peacekeepers.)