Yes. Freedom of speech is non-negotiable 53 %
No. Burning the Koran will cause war and terrorism 4 %
The Koran & Islam should be forbidden 33 %
Everyone should read the Koran Â 10 %
Votes in total: 792
New Poll starts today:
Are we already living under sharia?
Most people don’t realize it
Indeed. The implementation of sharia is a work in progress. Little by little, we are being Islamized. Take a look at the following few Â Examples:
- A French blogger who filmed himself burning the Qur’an and urinating on it to put out the flames faces up to 5 years in prison for inciting “religious hatred”. (Barenaked Islam )
- Campbell’s Soup goes halal with approval from Hamas-linked ISNA (No biggie, right? Wrong. It is doing so under the auspices ofÂ the Islamic Society of North America, a Wahhabi-funded racket that is said to have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood….JW)
- Daisy Khan claims to have been threatened — why the double standard?
- How come Geert Wilders is on trial and not those who want to kill him? How come Geert Wilders cannot even get a fair trial?Â Dutch court rejects Wilders push to remove biased judge in Stalinist show trial
- Europe in the grip of Islamic terror: France arrests 12 Misunderstanders of Islam in jihad terror plots
- (US) Screwdriver Killer Cops a Plea, Victim’s Family Irate…The victim’s family wanted a tougher penalty for Abdirahman Abdikarim, but disappearing and recanting witnesses hurt the state’s murder case.
- Good Golly Miss Molly: Robert Spencer is wondering why we aren’t hearing anything from the mainstream media about Molly Norris:Â (Human Events)
- Charges dropped against Gregorius Nekschot, the Dutch cartoonist arrested on suspicion of insulting Muslims (That’s right. The explanationÂ when he was first arrested was: “We suspect him of insulting people.”)
- Free world on the brink of banning free speech
- Dutch (almost) scrap blasphemy law (this is simply a bait-and-switch. “Dutch blasphemy law – the bad news,” fromÂ Media Watch Watch
- Dutch police arrest cartoonist for “publishing cartoons which are discriminating for Muslims and people with dark skin” (And the poor, offended imam is on recordÂ approving of Theo Van Gogh’s murder.)