Tea with the Killerman
Yusuf Islam was once known asÂ Cat Stevens before he converted to Islam in December 1977.
On February 21, 1989, Yusuf Islam addressed students at Kingston University in London about his conversion to Islam and was asked about the controversy in the Muslim world and the fatwa calling for Salman Rushdie’s execution. He replied, “He must be killed. The Qur’an makes it clear – if someone defames the prophet, then he must die.” “Philadelphia Inquirer”, February 24, 1989, p.5A, “Iran: West to blame Islam for forthcoming terrorism”.
There’s more, much more. Read it all>>
There is no chance that Muslims will ever take Â the reigns of power in the US of A; right?
- “Attack on Islam”- Muslim Americans Vow Lawsuit after Voters Reject Sharia…
- “Islam forbids killing innocents”- al-Qaeda Declares All Christians to be ‘Legitimate Targets’…
- To Stop or Not to Stop Sharia
- Christians and Jews Once Again in the Muslim Line of Fire
- Islam’s “perfect man” Mohammed: A torturer and a rapist
- “Iraqi police commander held in jihad mass-murder in Baghdad church”
Why people convert to Islam
Informed WoJ readers know thatÂ “What’s liberating about Islam is that one is spared from having to think.”
Last week Lauren Booth, sister in law of Britains ex-PM Tony BLair, Â told us that she got herself a dose of “spiritual Morphine” while sitting in a mosque in Iran, and today we have Â a Â young European man explains why he converted to Islam: What’s the appeal? In part, Malcolm said, Islam fits in well with his left-wing views.Â “In that sense, Islam fits me really well,” he said. “I am completely against capitalism.”