So much for “civility” in the age of the Muslim POTUS Obama
MSNBC Exonerates Jared Loughner (Moonbattery)
The liberal media isn’t just biased and irresponsible, it is poisonous: Â the words of those who don’t agree with MSNBC’s depraved political agenda caused Loughner to act. This isn’t lousy analysis or even wishful thinking. It is a bald-faced lie.
TheÂ lie is working on those who choose to drink the Kool-Aid:
Who else would be to blame? Sarah Palin of course. Evidence of any connection whatsoever is unnecessary. Like Bush 43 andÂ Emmanuel Goldstein before her, Sarah Palin is responsible for all things bad.
Even among Americans at large, an alarmingÂ 32% have been duped into taking seriously the “mainstream” media’s surreal presentation of the killings as caused by conservatives being allowed to express their views.
Congratulations to Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik. When he jeopardized the prosecution of a mass murder byÂ exploiting it as a pretext to denounce his ideological opponents and the people of his own state, he earned a prestigious award coveted by his fellow unhinged moonbats â€” the Pea Brain Award byÂ Hugh: (thanks to Moonbattery)
- Jon Stewart’s Increasingly Bizarre Obsession with Stifling Political Speech
- Morning Joe: Palin’s AZ Response ‘Probably Ended Her Political Career’
- NPR Anchor Scolds Republican Over Excessive ‘Gulag’ Rhetoric, But Not Democrat’s ‘Klan’ Gab
- Maddow Slams Palin’s Use of ‘Blood Libel’ – Before Talking with WaPo Scribe Who Used it in ’08 Campaign
- USAT’s Neuharth Blames Everyone But the Tucson Killer; MSNBC Response Is a Howler
- Newsweek’s Stone Asks ‘Is Gun Violence the Cost of Freedom?’
- An Open Letter to the New York Times Regarding Paul Krugman
A rare moment of sanity fromÂ Pat Buchanan:
- People Blaming Palin for Shooting Are the ‘Birthers of the Left’
- Reality not my vocabulary, sez Tingles: Birthers Usually Some “Cracker” On The Right, Says NBC Anchor
The Drum did not hestitate to rush out this (wickedly false) judgement by Australia’s very own Stalinist Bob Ellis on the Right over the shooting of Giffords:
Palin, who may be guilty of ‘encouraging a terrorist act’ is politically finished I would think now, and Donald Trump the automatic Republican front-runner, closely followed by his hair. And Fox News, which has done its fair share of enflaming domestic terrorists with its Tea Party war cries and yodellings, may lose some sponsorship and a lot of audience, fast…