I tuned in last night to see a Memorial to the Tucson shooting victims and got stuck on an Obama Political rally…
There are no newsmen and journalists any more. Not on the left. Â Everyone in the Leftist lamestreamÂ media seek to be opinion makersÂ rather thanÂ reporters. Â The obsession with the advancement of nineteenth century socialist objectives is absolutely pathological. And opportunistic:
- Pamela Geller: Using The Giffords Shooting To Destroy Free Speech
- Rep. Peter King (R-NY) imagine Â if the shooter were a Muslim: Â “It would have been a total defense of Islam.”
Never mind the pitchforks, or the “bring a gun to a knife fight”: Obama,Â whose plea for civility, love and compassion — for us to all be not just better citizens but better people — exposed for the first time the emotions of a leader who has spent two years staying cool and controlled for a nation beset by difficult times.
Sarah Palin: Blood Libel
- Katie Couric lamented: “The President tries to comfort a nation in mourning…”
- Chip Reid: Â “a battle that became even more heated today when Sarah Palin joined the fray.”
Tingles Â knows. Sarah Palin will be the first female president of the United States:
Such happened after Matthews spent much of the first half of his “Hardball” program excoriating the former Alaska governor for herÂ videotaped response to the tragic shootings in Tucson Saturday (video follows with transcript and commentary)
It is crystal clear that whatever Sarah Palin does, she is going to be mercilessly lambasted by America’s so-called journalists.
Roughly 24 hours after attacking the former Alaska governor for having not spoken publicly since Saturday’s tragic shootings in Tucson, MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann criticized Palin for issuing a videotapedÂ statement the morning of that event’s memorial (video follows)
As NewsBusters previouslyÂ reported, Chris Matthews on Tuesday blamed conservative talk radio hosts Mark Levin and Michael Savage for supposedly creating the climate of hate that led to Saturday’s shootings in Tucson, ArizonaRead more:Â /newsbusters.org/
- Rush Speaks on the Left’s Unbridled Hatred for Sarah Palin (Video)
- Rush Limbaugh addressed the left’s unbridled hatred for Sarah Palin today on his show.
- This was great.(GWP)
- Far Left Goes On a Sarah Palin Death Wish Frenzy â€“ The Video YouTube Pulled
“[Palin]’s public enemy number one to the left. Now for her to get all this attention, she must be top dog. That’s my two cents,” he concluded.
“I challenge Chris Matthews, I’ll put $100,000 on the table, to find any example where Sarah Palin has promoted the murder of anybody,” radio host Mark Levin said on his nationally syndicated show. (viewÂ more at American Spectator)
Levin says he will sue if anyone makes any libelous accusation against him for being complicit in the murder of anyone. Â Â “I’m going to drag your ass into court,” Levin said.