No wonder Iran was able to built a nuclear power when this guy was in the UN Nuclear Inspection team – Â he’s in league with the Muslim Brotherhood!
The Muslim Brotherhood supports ElBaradei. And vise versa…
Update:Â ElBaradei does the Hopn’Change Intifadah:
“ElBaradei Now Under House Arrest,” from theÂ Wall Street Journal, January 28:
Egyptian security officials say Nobel Peace laureate Mohamed ElBaradei is under house arrest, the AP reported. Police stationed outside his suburban Cairo home told him he cannot leave the house after he joined tens of thousands of protesters in the capital Friday.Earlier, police used water cannons against Mr. ElBaradei and his supporters as they joined the latest wave of protests after Friday noon prayers. Police also used batons to beat some of Mr. ElBaradei’s supporters, who surrounded him to protect him.
Mr. Elebaradei, who has spent much of his life outisde [sic] Egypt, returned to the country late Thursday, greeted by friends and some supporters. “It is a critical time in the life of Egypt,” he told reporters upon his arrival. “I wish we didn’t have to go into the streets to impress upon the regime that they have to change.”…
Related links from JW:
- Egypt: Anti-government demonstrations centering on mosques, demonstrators chanting “Allahu akbar”
- Muslim Brotherhood moving to take advantage of Egypt protests
- Egypt: At least 20 members of the Muslim Brotherhood arrested
- Senior Iranian cleric says uprisings herald creation of “Islamic Middle East”
- Qaradawi applauds anti-regime demonstrations in Muslim countries
- Jordan: 3,000 Islamic supremacists and Leftists demonstrate against regime
- Mubarak calls for government’s resignation, won’t resign himself