There areÂ horrific pic’s, here. But all’s well, now that they got … KRudd!
All in a week:
Earlier this week he fixed the ME: Israelis and Palestinians “must unite” against Iran.
World awestruck over global KRudd:
Bolt: Â The man is … well, there must be a medical term for it. Â (There is. Its called Megalomania)
Kevin Rudd on ABC 24 this morning said “we” are working through Japan’s nuclear emergency. “We” are assembling experts. “We” are doing modelling on the possible effects. He has chatted to Japan’s foreign minister about the help we can offer.
Good God. What is this manic determination to insert himself at the centre of everything? What the hell makes him think Japan needs his help?
Meanwhile, back in Oz:
- She can’t stop the boats, can’t detain the passengers
- ABC scoop: Hug Pat Dodson and the world will cool (more compo to Aborigines will cure climate change)
- Japan mourns. UPDATE: Warmists preach
- The country’s in the very best of hands
- Breakout on Christmas Island