The Inner West Jewish Community and Friends Peace Alliance is calling onÂ Marrickville local council area residents and business owners to sign aÂ petition against the Council’s boycott of Israel .
Even nowÂ Labor cannot come to terms with reality and uses meaningless term “extremist’ to describe accurately thisÂ Muslim terrorist supporter.
Years of turning our education into leftist recruiting grounds pay dividends in places like Marrickville. Â Ms Byrne is firm favourite to oust NSW Deputy Premier Carmel Tebbutt from Marrickville at the state election in 11 days.Â (source)
Here’s Sergio Redegalli’s latest mural:
The true meaning of BDS = BAD, DUMB, STUPID.
Much more simple to remember, describes the loony 10 Councillors and the ring leader Fiona Byrnes very well.
Byrne’s Israel boycott slammed
LABOR has branded prominent NSW Greens candidate Fiona Byrne an “extremist”.
The sobriquet came after the Greens candidate vowed to push for a statewide ban on contact with Israel if she wins the inner-western Sydney seat of Marrickville.
Ms Byrne, the mayor of Marrickville, successfully pushed last year for the council to ban commercial, cultural and sporting exchanges with Israel.
Ms Byrne is firm favourite to oust NSW Deputy Premier Carmel Tebbutt from Marrickville at the state election in 11 days.
But Jewish groups have exposed a loophole in the ban, booking the local town hall for an AFL “peace team” made up of Israeli and Palestinian footballers. Â (More)
Krudd. Did you miss him?
- KRudd on the run (is he running from the country or from his hideous wifey?)
- Council investigating bogus seat pollThe Australian,Â 1 hour ago
- Council a plaything for wannabe MPsThe Daily Telegraph,Â 16 hours ago
- Tebbutt gone as poll turns nastyThe Daily Telegraph,Â 3 days ago
- Greens who see red over orangesThe Daily Telegraph,Â 7 days ago
- Greens a chance with little Lib helpThe Daily Telegraph,Â 8 days ago