“I tell them I want to go back, I don’t want to stay in this s— country.”
I agree with him. This country is turning to s#*t. Because of people like him and the political whores who allow it and make us pay for it.
KEY players in an emerging gangland war are on bail as they fight for a slice of the lucrative drug market left behind by a Mr Big.
As police investigators continue to hunt gunmen who have wreaked havoc in the northern suburbs in the past fortnight, theÂ Herald Sun can reveal that some of the suspected players in the war are already facing criminal charges. Â Â It comes as feuding Tiba family patriarch Abdul Tiba fired off a rant at police and the nation, slamming Australia as a “s— country” and vowing to leave. (Lots more here)
- No respect:Â Jail doesn’t frighten these punks
- Glenroy :Â Hoons rule the streets at night
- Video: Streets of fear in growing war
- Pictures: Police blitz at shooting sites
- Killing may have sparked Melbourne feudCourier Mail,Â 1 hour ago
- Fear as Melbourne drug feud escalatesCourier Mail,Â 17 hours ago
- Family patriarch’s anger at lack of helpCourier Mail,Â 17 hours ago
- Two arrested amid fears for public’s safetyHerald Sun,Â 1 day ago
- Feud family head: This is a s*** countryPerth Now,Â 1 day ago
There is no end to this:
This doesn’t strike me as evidence of a successful immigration policy:
THERE are as many as 20 outlaw Middle Eastern clans in the Broadmeadows area, a police officer says.
The Age is sure it’s just a complete coincidence – and mislables the real debate:
For the past five yearsÂ police in the northern and western suburbs have been battling several distinct family criminal cells. The families are all of Lebanese origin, but police say their ethnicity is not the issue. This is a crime problem, not a racial one.
The world isn’t “racial” but “cultural”. There is a significant difference. But this kind of woolly and weakly apologetic thinking about this issue is exploited by these hoons:
Detectives report that many of the gangs try to intimidate younger police. When a cell member is pulled up he will text mates for support and soon the police will be surrounded, filmed andÂ accused of victimising the suspect.