I’ll spare you the drivel from Brigid Andersen. This twit doesn’t even question segregation. You won’t find a critical question in this mindless propaganda piece.
(Thanks to Mullah for sending this in)
But you are welcome to take a closer look, here.Â Infuriating that this crap is produced on the taxpayers dime.
No Islam promo without the “misconceptions:”
Abdul Jalal, the president of the Islamic Society of Darra, admits there are many misconceptions about Islam.
If we talk about it, we Â will understand:
“But with Islam, everything was put in a nutshell. I think the more we talk about it, the more people will understand. Â I’m talking about our Australian brothers and sisters – if we don’t talk about it and keep Islam to ourselves then we’re not getting the message through.”
Mr Jalal says Muslims have a responsibility to educate others about their religion.
“If I keep Islam to myself, it is not your fault it is my fault because I have not taken Islam to you to make you understand what Islam really is,” he said.
“The negative attitude that we see here is partly our responsibility.”
Here’s how Muslims educate others about their religion:
- Egypt: Muslims attack Christian village after breaking Ramadan fast, target priest’s house first
- Ten Christians Killed as Islamists Tighten Grip in Nigeria…
- Nigeria: “Youths” torch Catholic church after authorities arrest clerics in Boko Haram crackdown
- Nigeria: Boko Haram jihadists kill policeman and a schoolteacher
- Indonesia: Islamic jihadist who smashed skull of member of heretical sect hailed as hero