Internet trolls are Â worse than spam. Â Yesterday we got all tied up here with a ‘revert’ in Malaysia, who found (don’t ask me how) the elusive peace of Islam. The following is from his website:
Project head: Jack Cope
Jack Cope is my name, I am a convert to Islam from Atheism
Jack is one of those unstable ‘spiritual seekers’ in the Â tradition of Nicki Reilly (remember the guy who blew up the loo in Londonistan?) Â and Richard Reid, the shoe-bomber……)
Yesterday Jack told me “you can’t do reasonable debate” after denying that taqiyya is essential to Islam.
|Â Jack also asked for “polite and civilized conversation.”|
So I said “you got it, Jack!”
Jack told me “Be a man, I’ve provided you with stuff, answer it.”
So I manned up, gave my foot a push…. but I found nothing but smoke and mirrors, nothing worth responding to.
So I told Jack:
|You know the drill: no smoke and mirrors, no pretzel logic, no taqiyya, no tu quoque, no lumpy gravy, just beef. Got it?Stick to it and we’ll have fun, otherwise you’ll be exported back to cyber space!|
But Jack gave us nothing to play with, he did the usual shape-shifting routine, until I told him:
|Headbangers ganging up to waste my time? No thanks.Been there, done it.Its always the same:Islam is not Islam, sharia not sharia, Islam is not a ‘monolith’, Aisha was not 6 when the profit married her, ‘non-muslims cannot understand Islam’, taqiyya is not religiously mandated lying , etc etc….
That infantile circular reasoning Â interests no one.
I’m happy to deal with grownups who are able to deal with reality, those who are able to take a critical look and reflect on the monumental disaster that Islam is and always has been.
Islam stifles mental growth; that is not in question.
But Â Jack is persistent, and he is eager to expose the enemies of Islam. His new-found religion got him in touch with professional exposers like ‘Loonwatch’ and ‘Spencer Watch’, and so Â the good sheik found himself on the frontpage of ‘Spencer Watch’ this morning. (No copyright violation to see here, move on, infidel!)
Although I asked Jack which scholars of the Mesa Nostra he respects, (I especially named Koran Armstrong and the pathetic Georgetown whore John Esposito, you can find them in the sidebar of Spencer Watch below) he denied knowing them and told me something about a da’awa book he reads.
Muslims don’t do taqiyya, infidels, you don’t understand Islam.
“Racist Image” of your’s truly:
The eminent scholars that are featured on ‘Spencer Watch’ are the familiar Islamo-agit-props who get hissy fits when they get challenged to a debate. Here’s a small dossier of Â Islamofascist deconstruction from the archives:
Loon Watch (or Spencer Watch) Islam propagandists without clothes:
- Former Nixon aide has me to kick around – Jihad Watch
- More on CraneÂ and even more here.
- ThatÂ unstable “spiritual seeker” personality — the egregious Karen Armstrong
- Fitzgerald: A tribute to Karen ArmstrongÂ (anything but merciful & compassionate…)
- Yes, she is certifiably insane, that Koran Armstrong thing….Â (but the ex-nun has ‘credentials’)
- Fitzgerald: A tribute to John Esposito -Â Â ($20 million dollars from Sowdi price Al Waleed got this poptart tenure: Â the boy’s got ‘credentials’….
- Fitzgerald: Esposito, Georgetown, and the DHS
- Wakademic F*kcwits John Esposito & Koran Armstrong tell us once again we got it all wrong about Islam…
- Carl Ernst anyone?Â (Look for the ‘credentials’)
- Carl Ernst for the King Faisal Prize!
- Fitzgerald: M. Cherif Bassiouni substitutes wishes for …Â
- The freshly baked cookies of Â Cherif BassiouniÂ (being Muslim is all the credentials you can find here)
- Â Louay Safi’s checkered past and dubious associationsÂ (here’s how to pluck that goose)
- Cathy Young, useful idiot –
“Spencer thinks, ‘Islamist fundamentalist drive European politics’.”
“Spencer and Bat Ye’or “lack academic seriousness.”
– Ivan Jablonka (Scholar)
“[Robert Spencer] uses the Internet to spread misinformation and hatred of Islam and presents a ‘skewed, one-sided, and inflammatory story that only helps to sow the seed of civilizational conflict’.”
-Â Benazir Bhutto (Late Prime Minister of Pakistan)
Hey, where’s she gone? Â Could she be a victim of “civilizational conflict” caused by Robert Spencer and myself?
Wanna know more about Jack? Here’s his -admittedly- poorly constructed websiteÂ advertising ‘a diverse organization’ Â of …. whatever: