Mayor Compares Israel to Apartheid South Africa and Prime Minister Calls Jesus ‘Palestinian’
“We are peaceful people. We want peace,–Â Â the only way Israel will agree to peace is if it is forced.”
That’s after the “peaceful Palestinians” Â peacefully eradicated almost all the Christians in Bethlehem.
Israel National News’ reporting last year suggested that while he focused on lashing out at Israel, Batarseh chose not to discuss the serious issue of Christians moving out of Bethlehem:
… in Bethlehem the Christian population has fallen to an estimated 15% from 60% over the course of 20 years. Experts have blamed the drop in the Christian population in large part on Muslim harassment, which is encouraged by the PA [Palestinian Authority] and PA laws based in Sharia Islamic law.
According toÂ Wikipedia, “In 1947, Christians made up 85% of the population, but by 1998 this figure had declined to 40%.”
- New UNICEF Ad Says Santa Doesn‘t ’Do Poor Countries’Â (The Arab-Muslim controlled UNICEF should send them a Muhammad instead)
- ‘Holy War’: Thousands Gather to Support TX Nativity Scene Against Atheists’ Attacks
- Bill O‘Reilly Blasts Ron Paul’s Stance on Iran: ‘His Foreign Policy Disqualifies Him’
- Germany to Israel: Stop Building New Settlements
- Israel Releases 550 More Palestinian Prisoners to Complete Schalit Exchange
Elder of Zion:
Yesterday, Egyptian security forces in the Sinai seized a cache ofÂ bombsÂ that were on their way to Hamas in Gaza.
No doubt they were the peaceful types of bombs, though.