Primitive &Â Shameless…Â
“First of all, I don’t put people on food stamps. People become eligible for food stamps. Second of all, the initial expansion of food-stamp eligibility happened under my Republican predecessor, not under me. Number three, when you have a disastrous economic crash that results in 8 million people losing their jobs, more people are going to need more support from government.” Â (GWP)
Who says he hasn’t done anything?
Sultan Knish rips Â Alinsky disciple Obama on theÂ State of Disunion
“Learning on the job”
Also admits:Â I make “a mistake, you know, every hour, every day”
(IBD) How embarrassing this must be for Hussein Obama, whose major speech theme so far this campaign season has been that every single American, no matter how rich, should pay their “fair share” of taxes.
Familiar Rhetoric, Failed Record
Not Government Servants — Our Masters:
Strangely, Obama didn’t mention any of this in his State of the Union address:
WASHINGTON – From postal workers to congressional staffers, federal workers failed to pay billions in taxes in 2010. According to records released by the Internal Revenue Service, active and retired federal employees and military personnel combined owed $3,420,168,684 in unpaid taxes for 2010, an increase of more than 3 percent over the previous year. Â Â Delinquent: Feds, military owe $3.4B in unpaid taxes
Arrested for a piece of Â Saddam Hussein’s arse?
Your Ticket to Australia, Sir:
“All you need is a document from the Taliban saying you can’t live in Kabul… and make sure you stick to your story!”
Due to (almost) universal subservience to the United Nations this method works just as well in EUrabia…..
An impressive list of Obamaccomplishments:
- First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he ever was a foreigner.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in, a legal impossibility.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
- First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there were no ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law, screwing individuals holding bonds and preferred stock, to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congressional constitutional authority and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space, by defunding NASA and converting its primary mission to making Muslims feel pride.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to handle functions of officials requiring Senate advice and consent of appointment.
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date & counting.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy ‘corpsman’.
- First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’ and to bow to foreign rulers.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.
- First President to have 22 taxpayer funded personal servants just for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
So how is this hope and change working out for ya? Don’t you feel better now?