Treaties with infidels, especially those with Jews, Â can be broken whenever it suits the Muslims.
In the Muslim view, treaties with Infidels are NOT to be obeyed. They are to be entered into when Muslims feel that they are at the moment too weak to do otherwise, and where they sense that they can gain, in the end, by entering temporarily into a treaty with Infidels. For Muslims, every treaty with Infidels is merely a “truce” treaty, a “hudna.” The very idea that Muslims could recognize the permanence of an Infidel nation-state goes against everything in Islam.
The Land-for-Peace Hoax (Jerusalem Post)
Israel donated the land. Now
Islamiststhe zebiba boyz in Cairo want to take back the peace.
Good News: Only Â 62 % Voted For the Muslim Brotherhood!
Civil rights and liberties? Women’s rights? Freedom of conscience and speech? The rights of non-Muslims and ex-Muslims? Transparency, accountability, and limitations on power in government? The eradication of female genital mutilation? Where all of these and other issues are concerned, a democracy is only as good as the values that inform its participants. “Egypt Islamists claim 62% in latest voting,” fromÂ Agence France Presse, January 7 via JW: Â Islamic parties claim 62% in latest round of voting
Prince Orhan Aal Othman, Grandson of Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II:
Herzl Was the Cause of the Fall of the Ottoman Empire Â (MEMRI)
Deep down, they really really want
peace another holocaust:
They can’t possibly mean it, right? I’m sure they only have a problem with Zionists!
Could it be they also have a problem with Jews?
TheÂ clownish boyÂ Reza Aslan, aÂ deceptive Islamic supremacist, continues to makeridiculous statements, and continues to gain entree where such ridiculous statements, as opposed to reality, are fashionable. “The future of the Arab Spring in 2012,” by Reza Aslan inÂ American Public Media Marketplace, January 4:
An ex-Muslim living in a Muslim country Â has a new post, “Mohammed – The Pioneer of the Holocaust“
Evidence of the Muslim Brotherhood’s illegal activities during Egypt’s elections continue to emergeâ€”including tricking voters into not voting for non-MB candidates by pretending they had died. Of course, such trickery will turn into ferocity once winning the people’s votes are no longer necessary and the MB assumes power.
“The Muslim Brotherhood Will Become Much More Savage After Elections,” fromCoptic Solidarity, January 3, 2012
Policy of willful denial:
How do you damage a desert?
Egyptian media is reporting that Egypt has prepared a 750 page document detailing Israel’s liability for damage done to the Sinai while Israel controlled it from 1967 to 1982.Rose El YoussefÂ says that the report being given to the UN. It details how Israel supposedly ravaged the Sinai and hurt the Egyptian economy. It includes some 190 maps.
Among the ludicrous charges:
- Israel destroyed the fishing industry
- Israel destroyed 40% of the coral reefs
- Israel took lots of oil from the Sinai
- Israel stole 25% of the precious gems and marble, leaving worthless rocks behind
- Israel took the entire contents of two gold mines, leaving nothing of value left
- Israel disrupted international maritime trade through the Suez Canal, depriving Egypt of revenue
- Israel killed 250,000 (!) Egyptians and injured a million more
- Israel looted all Egyptian banks in Gaza the dayÂ beforeÂ the Six Day War, in the “biggest military robbery in modern history”
- Israel stole priceless artifacts from Egypt’s museums in the Sinai and gutted archaeological sites there
- Israel emptied out 30% of the fresh water wells in the Sinai, and placed there pipes that continue to drain Egyptian water towards Israel today
- Israel stole millions of tons of valuable sand, worth $49 billion in today’s prices
- Israel used the Sinai to research desert agriculture Israel benefits from the research but the Sinai desert lands were weakened as a result
- Israel destroyed Sinai’s wildlife and stole many exotic animals to make medicines being sold to Europe
- Israel shot down Libyan Airlines Flight 114 (that is true, details atÂ Wikipedia; the plane strayed into Israel accidentally and purposefully refused to acknowledge the IAF pilots’ attempts to contact them)
- And, of course, Israel destroyed Egypt’s air force “for no reason” at the beginning of the 1967 war
I think if Israel managed to steal $50 billion worth of sand, then Egypt’s cash flow problems are over – the rest of the sand in the Sinai must be worth trillions! Who needs oil when you have such valuable sand?