Pamela Geller: Â Stop apologizing and start carpet bombing!
Obama apologizes, they burn him in effigy.
Brilliant, Obama, brillliant. AndÂ the band plays on.
(I say waste the MF’s!)
More American Apologies:
- Two Americans shot dead inside Afghan Interior Ministry
- OIC Caliphate Demands Swift Punishment for Infidels Who Burned Quran
- Iran military official: Only burning White House can make up for burning Koran
Somali headbangers threaten UK:
Islamist fighters in Somalia last night warned of deadly reprisals on Britain’s streets if the West mounted military action in the war-torn east African state.
Krauthammer Embarrassed by Scale of U.S. Apology for Koran Burning, Asks When Islamic Nations Will Apologize for the Killing of ChristiansÂ
“This is a world in which nobody asked the Islamic Conference, a grouping of the 56 Islamic countries, to issue an apology when Christians are attacked and churches are burned in Egypt or in Pakistan.”–ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
We have officially lost our minds.
TheÂ New York TimesÂ reportsÂ that President Obama has sent a formal letter of apology to Afghanistan’s ingrate president, Hamid Karzai, for the burning of Korans at a U.S. military base. The only upside of the apology is that it appears (based on theÂ TimesÂ account) to be couched as coming personally from our blindly Islamophilic president â€”
“I wish to express my deep regret for the reported incident.Â .Â .Â .Â I extend to you and the Afghani people my sincere apologies.” It is not couched as an apology from the American people, whose frame of mind will be outrage, not contrition, as the facts become more widely known. Â Â Why Apologize?
Related: Downunder Newsflash
KRudd’s mental health advisor sez KRudd Â “not fit for office”
Funny that. Â I would have certified him criminally insane.
Is that a professional opinion?
John Mendoza, who resigned as Rudd’s mental health adviser, says the former PM is “not fit for office”Â and he will “leave the country” if Rudd returns to The Lodge.
The Australian public is now starting to understand that he (Mr Rudd) wasn’t knifed in the back, in factÂ he was removed for his own wellbeingÂ and the Government of the country had to function:
Andrew Bolt: Â KRudd mental adviser warns Rudd “not fit”
- Sri Lanka resists UN resolution against alleged war crimes
- Academics call for war trial records to be released
- Fears of ‘another Iraq’ if troops enter Syria
- Politicians: Sing when you’re winning… or not
- Conference should focus on positives, argue Somali business leaders
- Somalia to get millions in rebuilding aid
- Israel joins Hague in raising temperature over Iran
- World leaders plan crackdown on Somali pirates