The World Must Laugh at the UK (Daily Mail)
It gets worse by the day:
- ‘Extraordinarily dangerous’ radical Muslim cleric Abu Qatada will be freed within days after judge grants him bail
- It took years to jail him, but now MPs visit Abu Hamza at Belmarsh to canvass his views
- JACK DOYLE: Abu Qatada: Why are our MPs dignifying a jailed fanatic?
The BBC has told its journalists not to call Abu Qatada, the al-Qaeda preacher, an “extremist”.
In order to avoid making a “value judgment”, the corporation’s managers have ruled that he can only be described as “radical”.
A brutal attack on an innocent teenager who could lose the sight in one eye is being treated as a racially motivated hate crime, police said today.
From MenmediaÂ via Vlad Tepes:
Parts of England are being made into no-go zones, media will not or cannot say by who
- Gangs in brick attacks on buses and taxis making roads around Salford Precinct ‘no-go areas’
- Â Terror for passengers as pack of youths attack bus in Salford
And some interesting flight locations and frequenciesÂ hereÂ from Manchester to the places where the people there likely still belong.