Siddiq-Conlon: Not Radical, Just Muslim!

Emulating profit Moe:  Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon faces child porn charges

He has been charged with:

  • Using a carriage service for a hoax threat, section 474.16 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth)
  • Possess child abuse material section 91H (2) of the Crimes Act 1900 (NSW); and
  • Using a carriage service to access child pornography section 474.19 (1) of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth)
    Police allege that, on the night before the Mardi Gras last month, Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon, 35, made a terrorist threat against the event on the Facebook page of the popular 2Day FM radio program The Kyle and Jackie O show.

    Speaking outside court, Mr Siddiq-Conlon said the threat was “just a moment of passion and I didn’t mean it”.    He declined to comment on the child pornography charges.

    He is on bail and will reappear in court on May 8.

Australia: “Convert to radical Islam” insists he didn’t really mean death threats

This guy again: he had said of Australian non-Muslims, “One day they know they will be controlled,” but apparently none of that applies to him, and he doesn’t seem to take any responsibility to control himself. “Muslim radical on child porn, terror threat charges,” from ABC News (Australia), March 14 (thanks to JW):

A convert to radical Islam has appeared in a Sydney court on charges of possessing child pornography and making a hoax terrorist threat against the city’s Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.

Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon is accused of posting the threat on the Facebook page for 2Day FM’s Kyle and Jackie O Show.

Police also allege he viewed child abuse material on the internet using his laptop computer between July last year and his arrest on the night of the Mardi Gras parade.

Siddiq-Conlon has previously come to attention in the media for his outspoken views, particularly his call for Australia to become an Islamic state ruled by sharia law.

He faced Burwood Local Court this morning and was granted bail to re-appear in May.

Speaking to reporters outside the court, Siddiq-Conlon said he had posted the hoax threat in a moment of passion and had not meant it.

“It was just a moment of passion and I didn’t mean it and that’s all,” he said.

He denied accessing child pornography from his computer.

“Nothing to say on that – of course is that police believe they have some evidence but you know of course we don’t have any of that stuff,” he said.


It’s a bit like claiming the 9/11 and 7/7 bombings, as well as the Tailban atrocities referenced in the previous thread, were the work of people who thought their religious zeal was“…just a moment of passion.”

Update II:

From the ummah in Australia: (via Moonbattery)

A controversial Islamic preacher has been charged with child porn offences and threatening a terrorist attack on Sydney’s Mardi Gras parade.

Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon, 35, appeared briefly in Burwood Local Court on Wednesday.

In addition to making a terrorist threat,

Siddiq-Conlon is also facing two separate charges relating to use of a laptop to access online child pornography and a charge of possessing child abuse material.

Although deviants can be found most anywhere, sick ideologies inevitably draw sick people. Doubters are referred to Occupy Wall Street and the conga line of freaks at MSNBC.

Ibrahim Sickfreak-Conlon holds forth.

5 thoughts on “Siddiq-Conlon: Not Radical, Just Muslim!”

Comments are closed.