Wishing all Winds of Jihad readers very happy and meaningful holidays (Passover and Easter).
May we all celebrate next year in Jerusalem.
Interesting links from the Elder:
And a Pesach Greeting from Robert Spencer is below the fold….
Challah Hu AkbarÂ has done some great work looking at a fake human rights organization set up by the Palestinian Authority in Geneva.
He also has nice photos ofÂ Islamic Jihad child abuse.
- There was anÂ assassination attemptÂ against a leading anti-Hezbollah Lebanese politician.
- I didn’t cover the GÃ¼nter Grass kerfuffle, but you can read about itÂ here. An op-edÂ here.
- Khaled Abu Toameh on the crime ofÂ “extending tongues”Â in Jordan and under the PA.
- “Hezbollah hasÂ 300 operatives in NYC“
- Egypt’s top archaeologist who called himself “Indiana Jones”Â faces charges. He’s a realÂ anti-semite.Â
- Taking photos in Jordan, even for a tourist guidebook, isÂ not a smart ideaÂ – if you have an Israeli passport.
Yes, as always, this year once again I mean all of you, not just Jewish readers, although to them the greetings are of course particularly directed. Israel remains on the front lines of the global jihad, and is increasingly isolated and vilified as that jihad advances everywhere. As such, we are all Jews, in the sense that we stand with the Jews and with all who are on the side of humane values and civilization that allows the human spirit to flower.
It is more necessary than ever for all free people to stand with the Jews and with Israel on the front lines of the jihad. The fact that there are fewer of us this year, and more and more are giving up and capitulating in various ways to the forces of oppression and darkness, makes it all the more important for those of us who remain to stand, and to stand firm with all we’ve got.
Stand with Israel and all Jews worldwide against the jihad and Islamic supremacism! Stand with Israel for human rights! Stand with Israel for freedom!
Chag Pesach sameach! Am Yisroel chai!