Blazing Cat Fur:
We all pay, wether you like it or not:
Australia: The Halal Racket (Finally) Makes it into Â the Media
Â Update from Pamela Geller:
Back in October of 2010, I called for aÂ boycott of Campbell’s soup productsÂ because they were using Muslim Brotherhood groups to certify their food products halal. The media had one of theirÂ unhinged moments here.
- Activists Simmer OverÂ Campbell’sÂ Soup Capaign to Target MuslimsÂ …Â abcnews.go.comÂ
- A Canadian line ofÂ Campbell’sÂ soups has activists stewing overÂ …Â www.washingtonpost.comÂ
- Halal soup controversy – RationalWiki.
- Campbell’sÂ Soup surrenders to Islamic juggernaut — Islam — Salon.com
It wasn’t that Campbell’s was selling halal; it was that they were partnering with Islamic supremacists whose stated goal is “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and sabatoging its miserable house…so that it falls and that Allah’s religion is victorious.”
Here is more proof of the infiltration and undermining by Muslim Brotherhood jihadists:
Muslim Association of Canada: a contributor to Hamas fund collector controls halal certification in QuebecÂ (thanks to Atlas readers)
Ã‰crit par Point de Bascule on 03 Avril 2012. Posted inÂ Articles par Point de Bascule
Version franÃ§aiseÂ ICI
PART 1 â€“Â Presentation and general conclusions
PART 2 â€“Â The Association des viandes halal (AVH) and its relationship with MAC
PART 3 â€“Â More information about MAC
PART 4 â€“Â More information about AMCVH
PART 5 â€“Â More information about the Aboubakerseddik Cultural Centre
PART 6 â€“Â AMQ, another of MAC’s organizations at 371 Jean-Talon E.
PART 7 â€“Â Excerpts ofÂ Dumont le midiÂ TV show broadcast on March 13, 2012
“Conquer the world through Halal movement”
In 2010, the mufti of Bosnia-Herzegovina Mustafa Ceric, a Muslim Brotherhood leader in Europe, has evoked this project of Islamic conquest in a speech given in Islamabad (Pakistan) at the Global Halal Congress â€“ Reported by theÂ Daily MailÂ (Islamabad) and archived byÂ GMBDR
“We will conquer Europe, we will conquer America!”
Excerpt of a speech given in 1995 by Youssef Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood spiritual guide, at a convention organized by the Muslim Arab Youth Association (MAYA) in Toledo (Ohio) â€“ Archived byÂ Investigative Project
“It should be us, with our understanding of Islam, our principles, colonizing positively the United States of America”
Excerpt of a speech given in July 2011 by Tariq Ramadan in front of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) in Dallas (TX) â€“ Transcript byÂ Point de Bascule
2ndÂ from the left â€“ Youssef Qaradawi, Muslim Brotherhood spiritual guide
3rdÂ from the left â€“ Sheikha Mozah, wife of the emir of Qatar
In the middle â€“ Tariq Ramadan
5thÂ from the left â€“ Mustafa Ceric, Muslim Brotherhood leader in Europe
6thÂ from the left â€“ Yusuf Islam (ex-singer Cat Stevens)
Qaradawi, the vile America-hater and virulent Jew-hater, the spiritual guide of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, is an advocate of suicide bombings who has often called for the death of all Jews: “…oh Allah, take this oppressive, tyrannical band of people…take this oppressive, Jewish Zionist band of people…do not spare a single one of them. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them, down to the very last one.”
Remember that this is the annihilationist whom the Ground Zero mosqueteer Imam Rauf lauded and admired.Â Listen here,Â in his own words.
Spencer on Qaradawi: Egypt’s New HitlerPART 1 â€“ PRESENTATION AND GENERAL CONCLUSIONS
Read theÂ rest here.
In her March 13Â reportÂ broadcast onÂ Dumont le midiÂ TV show, journalist Caroline Lacroix revealed that Olymel pays thousands of dollars to the “Association des viandes halal that is controlled by Abou-Baker-Assedique mosque” located at 371 Jean-Talon E. in Montreal for the halal certification of its chickens.
During his March 23 TV show that took place after the halal issue was addressed at the Quebec National Assembly, Mario Dumont highlighted that all political parties in Quebec City had been very careful not to bring up the financial aspect of the issue:
Mario Dumont â€“Â video 04:19: Nobody discussed the money issue. What does it fund? Where does the money go? Are we financing mosques without knowing it? It seems that this issue is even more taboo. Everybody is very careful not to talk about it.
Point de Bascule spent the last few days at finding an answer to Mario Dumont’s legitimate question. Who is pulling the strings behind this Aboubakerseddik Mosque on Jean-Talon Street that receives commissions from companies like Olymel, that get their chickens halal certified, as we have learned on March 13?
Here are the main conclusions that we can draw at this time:
- The mosque is part of a cultural centre. The centre also acts as an organization providing halal certification under a different name. We are dealing with one enterprise involved in two activities: management of recreation and culture and meat inspection.
- The certification agency is controlled by the Muslim Association of Canada (MAC), the main Muslim Brotherhood organization in Canada. MAC owns the building where the certification agency and the cultural centre are based and the administrators of the certification agency are former MAC directors or they have publicly endorsed MAC’s positions in the past.
- For the last ten years, MAC has been an important contributor to IRFAN-Canada, the Hamas fund collector in the country. Hamas is involved in a program aiming not only at the elimination of the state of Israel but also at the destruction of Western civilization. In a speech given on October 2011, its leader Mahmoud Al-Zahhar stated that “This (Western) civilization will not be able to withstand the great and glorious Islam.” The Canada Revenue Agency revoked IRFAN-Canada’s charity status in April 2011 after having concluded that it financed the terrorist organization Hamas.
- MAC’s halal program is part of a global Muslim Brotherhood’s strategy. In 2010 in Islamabad, a leader of the Islamist organization, the mufti of Bosnia, Mustafa Ceric, urged Muslims “to conquer the world through Halal movement.”
Before having been able to analyse all legal implications related to the halal issue, Point de Bascule would like to make two proposals as a starter:
- All products for which commissions are being paid to imams for halal certification should be properly identified.
- No public money should be spent to buy products that will be served in schools, in daycare centres, in military bases, in prisons and in other public institutions if these products have been certified by imams who belong to organizations that received money or gave money to terrorist organizations’ fund collectors or if they are involved in a project aiming at destroying Western civilization from within.
It would be beneficial that private certification agencies be set up to guaranty that the products that they approve come from animals who have been desensitized before being slaughtered and that no profit coming from the sale of their certified products will go to the financing of Islamic jihad.
PART 2 â€“ THE ASSOCIATION DES VIANDES HALAL (AVH) AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH MAC
Part 2.1 â€“ All in One: A mosque and a meat inspection agency
The Aboubakerseddik Mosque belong to a cultural centre that bears the same name. The cultural centre is numberedÂ 1165515017Â in the Quebec enterprise registry. Its activities are described as management of recreation and culture. The center is also involved in halal certification under the name Association des viandes halal (AVH).
Therefore, we are dealing with only one enterprise (1165515017) bearing two names and involved in two fields of activities.
Aboubakerseddik Cultural Center / Association des viandes halal
Quebec Enterprise Number (NEQ in French):Â 1165515017
Certificate of foundation: November 10, 2008
Initial Statement: December 10, 2008
Most recent annual statement: March 12, 2012
First field of activities mentioned in the Quebec enterprise registry: Management of recreation and culture
Second field of activities: Control and inspection of sheep-slaughtering
Board of directors:
President: Mohamed Habib Marzougui
Administrator: Lazhar Aissaoui
Administrator: Mohamed Hamrani
Before the Association des viandes halal (AVH â€“Â 1165515017) got involved in the certification business, it was the Association musulmane des commerces des viandes halal (AMCVH â€“Â 1161203071), also based at 371 Jean-Talon E., that was issuing the certification.
In aÂ noticeÂ published in August 2011 in Alfa, a newspaper serving the Maghreb community in Montreal, AVH stated that it would replace the other organization (AMCVH) that had been certifying meat until then but that it would keep on using its logo.