Yet another Islamic supremacist pro-Sharia uprising supported by the Obama White House. “Syria: Now is the decisive battle, Muslim Brotherhood says: 30 yrs after failed 1982 uprising, victory could be ours,” fromÂ ANSAmed, July 17
Anyhow, what do you know about the Alawites? Â Â
- CNNÂ — Syria’s defense minister,Â Dawood Rajiha, was killed Wednesday in a suicide bombing at a national security building in Damascus, state-run media reported.
Agenda 21 averted for now
- No ‘Backdoor Kyoto Protocol’ This Year: Conservatives Torpedo the Law of the Sea Treaty–“With 34 senators against the misguided treaty, LOST will not be ratified by the Senate this year.”–ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
- Chris Matthews: Obama Is ‘the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American’–“Everything he’s done is clean as a whistle.Â He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong.”–209Â CommentsÂ Â»
- Van Jones Calls Obama‘s ’You Didn‘t Build Your Business’ Comments the ‘Deepest Form of Patriotism’–“Here you have the President of the United States saying something that is absolutely obvious to the whole world.”–ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
‘Megan Kelly on FOX:
- They Lie! They Lie!’: Frustrated Megyn Kelly Yells at Obama and Romney Campaigns for Dishonest Ads–“Does truth matter anymore at all in the political process?”–ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
Â The Hopenchangeling
- The Communist Part III: How Obama Discovered ‘Hope,‘ ’Change‘ and ’Forward!’–Much more than meets the eye.–ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
- French party to sue Madonna over Nazi image—National Front party plans lawsuit against US singer after concert video depicts party leader with swastika on forehead.
Paki’s vs Polio
Doctor from Ghana and his driver shot at during immunisation campaign in southern port city of Karachi.
‘Utter Lack of Understanding’:
“Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.”
That is to say, we can probably expect the Romney campaign to go after the president’sÂ Elizabeth Warren-esqueÂ speech as the election starts to really heat up.