From an Indian who lived in Kuwait and commented on one of Senator Cory Bernadi’s facebook page posts on the boat people situation……
Please pass this around!
Most of them (boat people) are Muslims and I come from a land that has had 1000 years of Muslim rule, I can guarantee a few things that will certainly happen if these people are given citizenship.
1) Partition of Australia in decades to come, as their constitution clearly states that Muslims should NEVER ever live under the law of Infidels, but only under Islamic Law.
2) Most of their women folk live under the law of Burka or Hijab, they will not be employed by private/public companies, so their Muslim leaders will canvass very hard for Muslim reservations in Public and Private sector.
3) Their population growth will change the demography of this country in their favor and non Muslims will pay the price for not standing up for their rights and that of their future generation.These people will bring all their family members and will multiply rapidly as most of their women folk are encouraged not to work , but to have as many children as possible.
4) If you think the current shootings, ATM robberies, Car Jackings, robberies and crime wave in Australia is getting worse day by day, then you have seen nothing yet.
Once these Â faux refugees are given citizenship, the current crime wave is going to be like a walk in the park. You will have Afgani, Irani, Pakistani,Lebbo and Iraqi gangs fighting each other for a piece of the underworld ill gotten wealth.
The eventual loser, The Peace loving non Muslim Australians, who will lose this country.
- Leftist civility downunder
- Nauru filling fast, even before it’s open
- Why were they ferried to Australia?–Played for fools. A fake rescue call from inside Indonesia waters – and Australia ferries another load of boat people to exactly where they want to go….
- Callinan defends free speech against government— too bad thatÂ Â Callinan adds a “but”….
- Gitmo Inmates Enjoy Zamzam Water, Australian Lamb…
No wonder the Eurozone is going down the toilet!!
The new breadwinner in the UK:
Here’s how a doctor explains it:
A woman in her late 20’s came to the hospital today with her 8th pregnancy
She said to me me “My mum told me that I am the breadwinner for the family.”
I asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the State for the family.
It goes like this:
The Grandma calls the Department for work and pensions, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids. DWP agrees, and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.
The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a cheque for Â£700 per child each month.
Total yearly income:
Â£58,800 soon to become Â£67200 when the 8th one is born, tax-free and nobody has to go to work!
In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home! The brother does not count.
Not to mention free dental treatment, free housing, free council tax free school dinners, free tuition fees at college or Uni, free eyecare and glasses, free prescriptions and various other benefits…
Total value of all benefits combined probably approaching Â£100,000 per annum which would require an income of around Â£148000 to create.
That’s about my salary as a senior consultant with years of experience and surgical skills in a central London teaching hospital.
Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the “breadwinner” for the family.
This is how the politicians spend our taxes. When this generous programme was invented in the ’60s, the Great Society architects forgot to craft an end date… and now we are hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole…..
No wonder our country is broke!
Worse, our Muslim brothers have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country.
Are we alarmed yet, is anybody listening?
Sebastian J. Ciancino – Urologist,
Guys Hospital trust – London
Don’t forget to pay your taxes!!
There are a lot of “breadwinners” depending on you!
Well? Is anybody listening??
Do we all have to wait for someone to translate this into Australian?