He used to try to hide his radical socialist beliefs.
Now he doesn’t give a damn. Â ViaÂ Real Clear Politics
Obama: Conservatives Have Tried to Sell ‘Trickle Down Fairy Dust Before’ & ‘It Did Not Work’
“Let me tell ya something…”--Read More Â»
Communist Party Leader on Obama Years:
This is what a RADICAL looks like:
Denunciations of Paul Ryan asÂ “radical”Â appear among the Obama regime’s moronic class warfare attacks like cow pies amid a field of noxious weeds. But a guy who wants to restrain explosive government bloat before it inevitably causes economic collapse is not a radical. A radical is someone who sees that collapse coming and charges toward it full steam in the name of warped leftist ideology. Here’s what one looks like:
Here are quotes and descriptions of the six clips that capture Obama’s most “outrageous” statements:
1) “When you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.”Â â€“ Barack Obama speaking in 2008 withÂ Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher (also known asÂ Joe the Plumber).
2) “The Cambridge Police acted stupidly.”Â â€“ Obama speaking aboutÂ the 2009 arrest ofÂ Henry Louis Gates Jr., a Harvard scholar (this inevitably led to the infamous “beer summit”).
3) “Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected.”Â â€“ The presidentÂ speaking in 2011 inÂ Durham, North Carolina, at Cree Inc.Â about the challenges surrounding the stimulus bill.
4) “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”Â â€“ ObamaÂ caught on a “hot mic”Â while speaking to Russian PresidentÂ Dmitri Medvedev about the greater abilities he’ll have after a second election.
5) “The private sector’s doing fine.” –Â The president’s June 2012 claim thatÂ America’s private sector is progressing well, despite a continued high unemployment rate.
6) “There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me â€” because they want to give something back.Â They know they didn’t â€”Â look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own.Â Â You didn’t get there on your own.Â I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart.Â There are a lot of smart people out there.Â It must be because I worked harder than everybody else.Â Let me tell you something â€” there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.” â€“Â Obama’s now-infamous “you didn’t build that quip”Â from July 2012.
You may have heard: