The media has been all over the story, with pundits lining up to condemn the advertisement. Most of the posters have now been defaced by activists, who plastered them with stickers saying, “Racism” and “Hate speech.”
- Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi asks Egyptian Consulate to “monitor Eltahawy case”
- Anti-Jihad Ads Lead to New Censorship Policy
“Activists”: the left’sÂ euphemismÂ for thugs and vandals.
Geller rejected the argument that people have a right to deface the posters.
“Vandalism and thuggery are not freedom of expression. If she [Eltahawy] had bought her own ad, that would be freedom of expression. Destroying mine is just a fascist attempt to deny my freedom of speech,” she said. “We plan to roll out these ads everywhere we can.”
Savages from the Religion of Peace
Sex Abuse of English Children ExposedÂ Â (Daniel Greenfield)
“Diversity includes local men who don’t rape 12 year old girls and foreign men who do. Sometimes the girls were arrested, but not the Muslims.”
- 10-Year-Old Christian Girl Forcibly Converted, ‘Married’…
- Egyptian Cleric: Girls Should Start Having Children at 14…
- Â A Quran teacher raped a four-year-old boy because “the devil played with my head”, a court heard today.
A Secular President Decries Blasphemy?Â Â (Diana West)
Instead of challenging Muslims to behave, Obama echoes the same sentiments that are getting people killed.
Obama Builds Mosques While Churches BurnÂ Â (FrontPage)
Operation Dhimmi isn’t showing much of a return on investment either.
- Anti-Savage poster offends a Savage: the back storyÂ The People’s Cube
Â Mona Eltahawy, the ‘Proud Savage’Â Â (FrontPage Magazine)
immigrantKoranimal brings Muslim values with her, along with a can of spray paint.
Girl cannot skip swim class: anti-dhimmitude in Germany
“Uncomfortable”is no excuse:Â
- A GERMAN court has refused to allow a Muslim student to skip swimming lessons after she said she was uncomfortable being so close to bare-chested boys.
Burqa Ban Fails in Switzerland
Swiss parliament rejected a ban on wearing the Muslim burqa and other face coverings in public places, including public transport.Â (Reuters)