Yep, always more ‘misperceptions’. Just Â do the ‘interfaith’ boogie, drink the kool aid, add 17 secret herbs and spices and hey: all religions are equal (but Islam is Â more equal than the others…)
Mustards say the strangest things, and Sherry’s mouth is a well oiled taqiyya machine. She must be using the same template that imam Rauf and Ahmed Akbar are using.
Sherry Rehman is the Paki ambassador to the United States
She highlighted Islamabad’s commitment to ensure rights for women and minorities, saying the country has a long tradition of assigning high position to women in government and non-governmental offices.
Sherry sounds just like imam Rauf:
Islam, she said, stands for equality, unity, tolerance, and rights of people and the global religion allows peaceful co-existence of different faiths in the society.Â Read it and weep.
More misperceptions here:
- Afghanistan: Jihad/martyrdom suicide bomber murders eight 25 at funeral
- Sharia in action in Tunisia: Muslim mob shouting “Allahu akbar” smashes up last working bar in town of Sidi Bouzid
- Kenya: Muslim cleric charged with inciting riots
- Russia: Female jihad/martyrdom suicide bomber was actress, dancer before her conversion to Islam
- Pakistan: Armed Muslims attack Christians, collect jizya from Christian merchants