Hundreds of PA Arabs assault Jewish villagers in the Binyamin region, children cry as mob screams ‘slaughter the Jews.’
Hundreds of Palestinian Authority Arabs have been assaulting a Jewish village in the Binyamin region since Saturday afternoon,Â TatzpitÂ reports.
Residents of the Jewish village of Esh Kodesh reported that the assault began when three men from the community were walking in one of the town’s vineyards on Saturday afternoon, during the Jewish Sabbath.
The men were attacked by a large Arab mob armed with clubs and sticks, residents said. The attackers apparently came from the nearby PA town of Kotzra.
A security team from Esh Kodesh was called to the scene, as were nearby IDF units. The responders encountered hundreds of PA men armed with rocks and other makeshift weapons, and were unable to stop the assault.
“Children in the village are crying,” community spokesman Aharon Katzuf toldÂ Tatzpit. “They can’t sleep because of the screams of ‘Yitbach al Yahud’ [Slaughter the Jews â€“ ed.] and ‘Allahu Akbar.’”
As of Saturday night clashes continued. An IDF spokesperson said, “Security forces are at the scene, and the circumstances are being investigated.”
Anonymous gunmen attacked the Rayesa checkpoint outside Arish in Sinai on Friday morning,Â the 34th such attack in the last 19 months. (EoZ)
- PA Arab Shot after Arab Demonstrators Incite IDF
- IDF Officer Suspended for Firing on Attackers
- Samaria Jews Take On IDF Function as Terror Mounts
- Rabbi: Fogels’ Killers Shouldn’t Have been Taken Alive
- ‘PA Arson Season’ Starts in Samaria
- Carjack Attempts Continue, IDF to Up Presence
- Palestinian Authority Angry at ‘Pro-Israel’ Obama
- Report: Anarchists Collecting Intelligence for Terrorists
- IDF Commander Punished over PA Riot
- Binyamin Residents: IDF Covered Up Friday’s Arab Riot