Morsi, Morsi, Morsi

Eltahawy has been released on bail.

She must be dear to his heart. I suppose he wasn’t among her rapists earlier this year when a bunch of muselmanic ‘beasts’ gave her the treatment.

Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi asks Egyptian Consulate to “monitor Eltahawy case”


Egyptian President Tells U.N.: ‘We Will Not Allow’ Insults to Islam
Morsi claimed that his nation believes in free speech and expression, but that these freedoms have their limits.

“We must join hands in confronting these regressive ideas that hinder cooperation among us.”—Read More »(we must not. There is no cooperation anyhow; we need to stop the jiziya payments to Egypt!)

“But the right way to combat this is to ensure those who commit hate crimes are prosecuted. …(under the sharia …of course.  AboutMyArea)

Conservative’s Anti-Jihad Subway Ad Leads to New Policies: NYC Authority Can Now Ban Ads That Could ‘Incite or Provoke Violence’

  • Jihad Ad Leads to New Policy    NYC Authority Can Now Ban Ads That Could ‘Incite or Provoke Violence’—-Read More »
    Morsi wants criticism of Islam criminalized. So it is not surprising that he would support fascist pro-jihad anti-free speech vandal Mona Eltahawy. “Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi asks Egyptian Consulate to ‘monitor Eltahawy case,'” from Egypt Independent, September 27 (thanks to Pamela Geller):“Presidency asks Egyptian Consulate to monitor Eltahawy case” Egypt IndependentThe Muslim Brotherhood figures that with their man in the White House, Islamic supremacism is the order of the day. Mona Eltahawy broke the law. She destroyed my property. And she will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The idea that Muslims get special treatment is a tenet of Islam, Islamic supremacism.

    Funny. Mona Eltahawy was beaten and raped by these jihadists. She called them beasts. When did they cease being beats? When they are Jew-haters, of course. Strange bedfellows. Maybe not so strange. Mona’s lawyer is Hamas’s lawyer.

    Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) spokesperson Aaron Donovan commented about the addition of an MTA provision that reserves the right to ban advertisements on the basis that they “would incite or provoke violence.”  (More here)

    Before we delve too deeply into NYC’s new-found regulations, let’s look at a brief history of the debate. The battle over Geller’s ad has been a fascinating one. Initially, the MTA refused to allow it to be posted on NYC subways, claiming that it was “demeaning.” But this quickly changed in August, when U.S. District Court Judge Paul Engelmayer ruled that the ad is protected under the First Amendment (read the history behind the ad here). As a result, the ads were finally posted at 10 subway stops, which subsequently sparked outrage.

7 thoughts on “Morsi, Morsi, Morsi”

  1. Exclusive: Alan Dershowitz Calls Amended MTA Advertising Rules “Plain Dumb” and “Unconstitutional”

    In an interview with The Algemeiner, Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz slammed new approved advertising guidelines announced by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority, calling them “Plain Dumb” and “Unconstitutional.”

    The new rules allow the M.T.A. to ban ads that it “reasonably foresees would imminently incite or provoke violence or other immediate breach of the peace.”

    “A. it’s clearly unconstitutional” he said, and “b. it incentivizes people to engage in violence. What it says to people, is that if they don’t like ads, just engage in violence and then we’ll take the ads down.”

    “It’s very bad policy,” he continued, “and it’s just plain dumb, because it is going to encourage violence.”

    Responding to the charge in an interview with The Algemeiner, M.T.A. spokesperson Aaron Donovan declined to comment.

    The new M.T.A. rules, announced yesterday, came after pro-Israel ads, which were initially rejected by the M.T.A., ran in ten New York City subway stations, after the group running the ads sued the M.T.A on first amendment grounds.

    Protesters objecting to the ads set about defacing them, including in one widely reported incident where Egyptian-American activist Mona Eltahawy was charged with criminal mischief misdemeanor for spraying one with pink paint. Referencing the incident, Dershowitz said, “what the transit authority is doing, is giving people like Mona, the power to censor.”

    Referring to the recent uptick in violence in the Middle East, Dershowitz added, “It is the worst possible approach to dealing with radical Islam.”

    “In the age of radical imams whipping up reactions, it just gives them more encouragement to do it. So if somebody wants to put up a picture of Mohammed in the subway, all people have to do is threaten violence and its censorship comes into effect,” he said.

    The Law Professor also made clear that he is certain the decision will face legal challenges. “It will be challenged, there is no question about that,” he confirmed, “if the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) doesn’t get into this case immediately, they are going to have to write to me several times for my contribution this year. This is a perfect case for the ACLU, the ACLU should be in there, opposed to the MTA.”

    “I would hope the ACLU would get behind the organization that put up the ads even though I’m sure they disagree with the content of the ads, as do I,” he concluded.

    When asked by The Algemeiner if they had considered the constitutionality of their decision, M.T.A. spokesperson Aaron Donovan said that he wasn’t concerned. “All of the changes that were made to the guidelines, were made within the framework of our understanding of First Amendment law, we feel the guidelines as they have been amended are firmly planted in the bedrock of the constitution, specifically the First Amendment,” he said.

    Asked about the M.T.A’s concern over the threat of further lawsuits, he said, “it’s impossible to predict the future.”

  2. Who is Morsi?

    What does he support?

    As they ran past a Japanese tourist, she said, one of the men fired into the woman’s face from a range of about 15 inches.

    “They made us get down on our knees,” Ms Dousse said. “And then they started shooting. A man who was very heavy fell on me and the lady behind me also covered me … They shot me in the arm and leg, and then they started again shooting those who were still alive in the head.

    The gunmen “took all the young women, the girls, and disappeared with them. I don’t know where they went with the women, but they hurt them. We could hear screams of pain,” Dousse said.

    “It went on for a long time, an hour or an hour and a half. The terrorists came back again and again; they danced and sang,” she said.

    Among the horrors, the marauders cut off the ears and noses of several of their victims. A note praising Islam was found inside one disemboweled body.

    The foreign dead included 31 Swiss, 10 Japanese, five Germans, four Britons one a child a Bulgarian, a Colombian and a French citizen. The Japanese victims were four newlywed couples and an elderly couple on their second honeymoon.

    The man who ordered that atrocity, Mustafa Hamza was just pardoned by Mohammed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt.

  3. Sheik,
    I know what you are talking about but you need to provide the links to the massacre you have descibed. Others may have forgotten that Tourists were murdererd by MUSLIMS while on a tour in Egypt, and the muslims have not been made to pay for this yet. You can bet that the idiot “mhadjen” was also involved in some way.

    islam is poison!!!!! Is more proof needed!!!!!

  4. We have not forgotten.


    “The terrorists came back again and again; they danced and sang,” she said.”

    Never Forget. And NEVER EVER underestimate the level of barbarism that comes from Muslims and the Muslim world.

Comments are closed.