Eight hundred and eighty-five Palestinians have been killed in Syria since the uprising against President Bashar Assad erupted nearly two years ago, Lebanon’sÂ Daily Star, citing a Hamas spokesman, reported Friday.
With all that our intelligence services supposedly monitor social media, you have to wonder where they were on this one. Â (Carl)
Horrific tales of rape in SyriaÂ Â (EoZ)
“I guess it never occurred to the British academic that a good way to “kick-start the peace process” would be for the Palestinian leadership in the W. Bank to avoid aligning themselves with a group whose leadership characterizes Jews as “blood suckers” and “wild beasts” who deserve to be annihilated.”
This is, of course, only one tiny example of how the daily incitement in Arabic media gets ignored by the mainstream media – the major newspapers, networks and wire services.
Here are a few of the anti-semitic articles and actions in the Arab and Iranian media we reported onÂ in only the past month:
- Egyptians upset that constitution gives Jews rights
- Iraq News Agency spouting pure anti-semitism
- Whoops! PressTV forgot to replace “Jews” with “Zionists”
- Run of the mill anti-semitism in Saudi Arabia media
- MB member: Jews are thieves, Americans are cows
- Some anti-semitism from a “moderate” Palestinian “peace activist”
- Tunisian cleric calls Jews apes and prays for their genocide
- Houthi logo says “Damn the Jews”