Colin, don’t be so niggardly!
- Colin Powell: Hagel Should Be Confirmed— (there you have it: every Jew-hater is his friend and Mustardry is his preferred religion. No moral compass to see here……)
- Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism: They ‘Still Look Down On Minorities’–forever the complexer.
You don’t want to be seen with people who hang out with Louis Farraklown:
- Colin Powell: What ‘Integrity?’ â€”Â
- Fitzgerald: Colin Powell and Jihad: A dereliction of duty -Â
- Hugh Fitzgerald and Wafa Sultan on Colin PowellÂ
- Fitzgerald: John Esposito, Colin Powell
RepublicanAffirmative Action Negro Colin Powell told “Meet the Press” today that the GOP has a “dark vein of intolerance.” As an example he pointed out that former Governor John Sununu called Obama lazy. He also attacked Sarah Palin. —(GWP) Colin Powell Says GOP “Has Dark Vein of Intolerance”Â
There is a successor for Helen Thomas! Â You must’ve been missing this has-been zombie. Â What is it with these old liberal turds? Â Don’t they have lives where they can crawl into their holes and disappear? Â Clinton, Carter and now Albright?
Not to have him there would be “racist”…..
Melanie Phillips writes:
These three men, Hagel, Brennan and Kerry, are all examples of post-Vietnam demoralisation syndrome – the deeply pessimistic belief that America cannot and should not fight to defend its security and values anywhere in the world; that if bad people are defeated in war only worse people will ever take their place; and that therefore the best strategy for America is to buy them all off, pull up the drawbridge and retreat into a self-delusional isolation.