In a surprise move, Abbas names former terrorist prisoner as secretary gen. for Gaza, angering current Fatah leaders.
PA Arabs hurled rocks at Israeli motorists in another road terror attack on a road in eastern Gush Etzion Wednesday afternoon.
“Thou wilt surely find the most hostile of men to the believers are the Jews…” (Qur’an 5:82)
As a result of the Qur’an’s demonization of the Jews, usually it’s the other way around: the most hostile of men to the Jews are the Muslims.
About 50 Arabs hurled pipe bombs, fire bombs and rocks at security forces. One soldier lightly hurt.
About 50 Arabs mounted an assault on Rachel’s Tomb, just outside Bethlehem, Wednesday evening. They threw pipe bombs, fire bombs and rocks at the security forces guarding the compound, injuring one soldier lightly.
“That’s an arrogant and presumptuous point of view and doesn’t further progress on anything,” the senator said, and he returned to that view throughout the call as he discussed the location of Israel’s capital and Israeli settlements. Paul decried U.S. politicians who display “this flippant and arrogant” attitude about internal Israeli affairs, saying thatÂ “no one can really know as much as people in the region” about such matters. “It is not up to the U.S. to dictate” to mayors and West Bank officials where housing goes, Paul added.”
Rachels tomb, continued:
The soldier, who was hit by a rock, received medical treatment on the spot and did not require hospitalization.
The IDF Spokesman said that the Arabs threw nine pipe bombs and 18 fire bombs. One of the pipe bombs caused some damage to the security wall surrounding the complex.
The IDF Spokesman said that the soldiers are using riot dispersal gear against the attackers.
In past years, any large scale attack with explosives and fire bombs would in all probability have been repelled with live fire. However, the IDF is shackled by a Military Attorney’s Office and State Attorney’s Office that often prosecute soldiers for opening fire against attackers unless they can prove a clear and present danger to their lives.
- Rabbis’ Plea as Terrorists Attack Jewish Worshipers
- Dutch Jewish Journalist: My Taxes Won’t Support Egypt Islamists
- Clinton to Testify on Benghazi Attack Next Week
- U.S. Court Orders Destruction of Memo Linking PA to Terror
- Hamas Tests Improved Long-Range Missiles
- Car Explodes in Tel Aviv: Assassination Attempt on Crime Boss
- Transfer of Bodies of Terrorists Met with Outrage and Fury
- Terrorists Appeal to High Court Over Free College
- Terror Suspect Accused of NY Subway Attack Extradited to US
- Arab MK Sarsour Meets Terrorist who Killed 30 Israelis