“We are not like Buddhists wearing an orange dress and always saying: “We want peace”, and you never get your own country. No, we fight for our country.”– (that means our country belongs to the soldiers of allah already)
Subject: Responding to the Islamic “Peace Conference” planned for March 15,16,17
On March 15,16,17, Â a radical Muslim group (The Islamic Research and Educational Academy – IREA) aims to host a 3 day “Peace Conference” at the Melbourne Showgrounds in Ascot Vale.
Although it is being promoted as an interfaith program which ‘welcomes people of all faiths’, an audiotape of a planning meeting in December shows its real intent. The organiser, Waseem Razvi, said at that meeting: “Comparative Religion is our tool which we use to convey the message of Islam…we want to make Islam the fastest growing religion [in Australia] in the next five years …we need to have interfaith, multifaith and debates with the non-Muslim community to engage them, and to bring them over to Islam…Â We don’t accept every religion. We are there to convey the message that Islam is the only right religion …We want theÂ dawahÂ [Islamic propagation] to reach the authorities. So unless we invite them for an event like this, if you call the Prime Minister to the Islamic centre or the mosque, it’s not going to happen, so we need to have a bigger eventÂ …Â so we can convey the message to them…The title of the conference is Australian Islamic Peace conference…Â but the main purpose of the entire conference isÂ dawah.Â So most of our topics will be revolving aroundÂ dawah.”Â 1000 preachers of Islam are being trained for this event, according to the IREA website IREAWORLD.org
The taped meeting also revealed the following:
(1) The Prime Minister, Premier, Commissioner of Police, MPs, church leaders, and other community leaders were being invited in the hope that they will become Muslims
(2) The 20Â invited international speakers (who are all Muslims) have been banned from countries such as the UK and Canada for promoting terrorism, or called for the annihilation of the Jews,Â endorsed violent jihad, villified gay people, made misogynist statements, promoted circumcision (i.e. genital mutilation) of girls, and advocated the execution of those who leave Islam.
(3) The local Muslim speakers, listed on the IREA website, have encouraged the beating of women, spoken in support of known terrorists and called for Sharia law in Australia.
(4) The organiser Waseem Razvi endorses the amputation of hands (of thieves) and the death penalty (for adulterers). He is an Islamic supremacist, claiming that “Muslims are the best of mankind” and that “Islam will be victorious over all other religions”.
(5) The Conference will be used to launch 20 Islamic schools in Australia to fund Muslim preachers using teacher salaries. Children as age as 5 will also be trained for Islamic outreach using curriculum from Saudi Arabia.
(6) The Conference will segregate men and women in accordance with fundamentalist Islamic law – no women speakers are listed
Some articles which give details about these and other aspects of this conference are attached, as well as a transcript of the audio of the planning meeting.
Here are links to newspaper articles about this conference written by
(a) Barney Zwartz of the Age: Â http://www.theage.com.au/
(b) Andrew Bolt of the Herald Sun: Â http://blogs.news.com.au/
(c) Australian Jewish News: Â http://www.jewishnews.net.au/
In response, we would like you to do the following:
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â (1) ContactÂ Mark O’Sullivan CEO, Â Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria (RASV), Melbourne Showgrounds, Â Epsom RoadÂ ASCOT VALEÂ 3031 Email: Â Â info@melbourneshowgrounds.
(2)Â Â Â Cut and paste the above information (do not use the ‘Forward’ facility) and send it onto your MP, newspapers and church leaders to warn people about not attending this bogus “Peace Conference”.
(3)Â Â Â Forward this to everyone you know who will act on this information. Another email will be sent closer to the event.