Who are the exploiters?
Are they not Â the Paki gangs who exploit underage British girls by gang-raping them and forcing them into prostitution? Â No. For the progressive left the ‘exploiters’ are those who oppose and expose the Islamic Â Rape Jihad, because that causes “Islamophobia”– that’s the problem.
Â “Islamophobia must be regarded as a crime against humanity,”– Tayyip Erdogan, Turk PM
This is beyond sick. This is beyond depraved.Â This is pure evil. Imagine, the Huffington Post does an article advancing the fallacious and disgusting narrative that the EDL’s stand against scores of Muslim gangs gang-raping and sexual trafficking in underage infidel girls in the UK (some as young as 9) is a cynical exploitation to fuel islamophobia. The torture, rape and beating of these young girls on a scale so large is unimaginable. But these young victims are merely collateral damage for the savages in the media and universities.
What’s the Puff Ho’s and academia’s take? That my colleague and SION council member Tommy Robinson and other counter jihadists are exploiting it for “islamophobia.” This is the mindset of a nazi. That’s how they roll. As for the young victims? Nothing to see here, folks, keep moving.
Previous coverage at Atlas:
- Muslim Child Sex Trafficking Ring gang-raped, bought and sold young infidel girls aged 11 to 16 for 8 years, branded ‘M’ for Muhammed on buttocks
- Girls, 14, ‘groomed and raped at drug den by Muslim gang who treated her with contempt’
- :Hundreds of members of the Luton Sikh community protest police failing to investigate Muslim sex attack on a young non-Muslim girl
- Police Ignored Victims of Muslim Child Sex Trafficker who recruited non-Muslim child “prostitutes”; Detective: “the worst case I’ve ever had to deal with in my 22 years of service”
- Groups decry bogus “Asian” label
- Govt Minister: “Britain Needs Open Debate” about sex grooming gangs … what about root cause?
- Another Muslim Gang Busted in “Second Child Sex Ring” of young non-Muslim girls
- More Muslims Jailed for Raping, Grooming Tween girls, 40 More Sought
- British Judge: “Targeted because they were not part of your community or religion”: Judge blasts sex gang
- UK Child Sex Trafficking Trial: Nine Muslim men guilty of exploiting non-Muslim schoolgirls for sex and prostitution after plying them with vodka and drugsÂ
EDL ‘Exploiting Concerns About Asian Grooming Gangs To Fuel Islamophobia’Â Report SaysHuffington Post
The English Defence League (EDL) is exploiting concerns surrounding sex-grooming gangs to fuel its anti-Islam agenda, a university report has said, warning that perceived ‘Islamisation’ could lead to terrorist attacks similar to the one by Anders Brevik in Norway.
The far-right group is using cases such as the nine Asian men jailed last year for grooming girls in Rochdale to build support, turning the issue into one of Islam versus the West, King’s College London found.
An EDL protest in Bristol
The group is also building networks across Europe, with EDL leader Tommy Robinson considered a “rock star” by activists, according to the university’s International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation.
Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens, one of the report’s authors, said: “There’s a danger that the UK will export thiskind of vicious, far-right activism to the rest of the continent.”
The EDL and its partners have worsened community tensions and further promoted ideas that helped inspire Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik, the report said.
Tommy Robinson is currently in jail after illegally using someone else’s passportÂ [actually he has been out of jail for quite some time, asshats]
It came as security minister James Brokenshire warned that far-right movements like the English Defence League have the potential to inspire individuals to break off and join more extreme groups.
Tommy and his compatriots are working class heroes. Beats me how the journaillie can call them “far-right”.
Delivering a speech at a conference on far-right extremism, Mr Brokenshire hit out at groups such as the EDL for “inflaming tensions and spreading hate-filled prejudice within communities”.
He warned that the EDL and others have the potential to “stoke radicalisation” and could ultimately cross the line into an area that concerns counter-terrorism strategy.
“There are a growing number of examples which suggest extremist and terrorist groups can potentially destabilise each other – the presence of one causing a spiralling effect on the other – and offering an enemy against which to define themselves.
“There are also views that groups such as defence leagues can provide ‘gateway ideologies’ through which individuals may migrate to more extreme organisations.
He said while the far right threat is not as “widespread or systematic” as al Qaida-inspired terrorism, the movement appeals to people who share the same vulnerabilities.
“It feeds off the same sense of alienation and questions around identity. And it has the same ambition to reshape the world in an impossible way. The threat is real, and our response must be effective.”
Mr Brokenshire said in June 2011 the government broadened its counter-terrorism strategy – known as Contest – to cover all forms of terrorism, including the far right.
He said the government is currently funding 112 projects in areas where radicalisation is considered high risk.