Now, with all the responsible parties gone except for the president himself, it will make virtually no difference. That was a calculation those in the media recognized even at the time. They waited until Barack Obama won re-election. They waited until their favorite 2016 candidate, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was out of office. They waited until then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta was gone. They waited until Ambassador Susan Rice had been put aside for Senator John Kerry. Â (Breitbart)
- Carney: Benghazi Review Board Led By ‘Unimpeachable’ Team
- CNN Reporter Slams State Dept For Playing Dumb On Benghazi Whistleblowers
- Benghazi Witness: Special Forces Told Not to Provide Backup
- Dems’ Benghazi Agenda: Protect Hillary at All Costs
- CBS News: U.S. Diplomat Contradicts White House on Benghazi
Jay Carney Unable to Answer Questions Regarding Alleged Benghazi ‘Stand Down’ Orders
“The Department of Defense has addressed this.”–Â ReadÂ MoreÂ Â»
- MUST-LISTEN: Sean Hannity Interviews Pilot Who Flew Drones Over Benghazi During The Attack
- Rush On Benghazi Scandal: ‘They’re About To Blow This Sky High’
- ‘Classic Democratic Behavior’: Coulter Slams Obama Over Syria & Benghazi, Slams ‘Racist’ Liberals
Â “I think everybody in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning,”–Â National Review Online
The Obama Administration Lied: US Forces Could Have Intervened in Benghazi
In December top Admiral Mike Mullen held aÂ press briefingÂ where he said there simply was not enough time for US forced to intervene in Benghazi on 9-11. But today a special operator with knowledge of the situation has come forward and said that intervention in Benghazi was possible. The whistle-blower said US forces in Croatia or Spain had time to respond and save the Americans pinned down at the Benghazi annex.
America’s NewsroomÂ reported.