Soldiers of allah demand special accommodation for Mohammedan mores. Not only in the workplace:
(Reuters) – Close to half the staff managers at companies in French urban areas have seen problems arising from religious demands by employees and expect them to increase in future, according to a new study issued on Tuesday.
Listing faith-related problems, the new study said some men refused to take orders from a woman boss or shake hands with women and some refused to handle alcohol or pork products.
Other problems include employees wanting to pray or wear religious garb at work. Some employees try to impose their religious standards on colleagues, such as preventing non-observant Muslims from eating at work during Ramadan.
- Belgian city scraps headscarf ban imposed by center-right in 2007
Tue, May 28 2013
- French gay marriage opponents stage big Paris march
Sun, May 26 2013
- Turkey presents Prophet’s sayings for the 21st Century
Wed, May 22 2013
- France struggles to fight radical Islam in its jails
Tue, May 7 2013
- Many in Muslim world want sharia as law of land: survey
Tue, Apr 30 2013