It has become impossible to work with this blog. Â We are being hammered by nasties. Â The system is down to a snails pace and it takes ages to upload new content. In the meantime, please bookmark Moe’s Jihad News for updates.
- Military Coup in Egypt: Morsi Is Gone
- Islamist constitution suspended, early elections called
- Â Muslim Brotherhood leadersÂ blocked from leaving the country
- Morsi under house arrest, Obama hardest hit–Â Four years of pandering to the Muslim Brotherhood, and now this. “Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi under house arrest – Al Hayat TV,” by John Gregory forÂ KABC, June 3 (JW)
- The Egyptian Armed ForcesÂ vowed to defend the countryÂ from ‘terrorists, extremists’ to death.
Egyptians may be Muslim, but they aren’t THAT stupid. They know that Obama isn’t on theÂ side of the people.
BreitbartÂ reports the following:
On Wednesday, Gen. Abdel Fatah Said Al-Sisi announced a military coup in Egypt. He said that the Constitution had been suspended, that early elections would take place, and that there would be a “code of ethics” for the media. He stated that the chief of the Constitutional court would be taking charge during a transitional period before another election. He said the new government would be “diverse and include all the people,” and that the constitution would be revised to reverse changes made by ousted Muslim Brotherhood President Mohammed Morsi. Â (GWP)
But the real MuBro’s are majorly pissed off: