So far the best and most realistic assessment of the situation I have seen:
In other news:
Â “Heavily edited?”- Not!
“The (Oz) Labor Party is the party of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
Syrian official: Israel ‘will come under fire’ if Syria attacked
Iraq Inner Struggle
Remember: in our Orwellian age, the problem is not the ideology behind these murders. The problem is those who look into the ideology behind these murders. “Bloody Sunday: Insurgent attacks in Iraq kill at least 41,” by Sinan Salaheddin forÂ The Associated Press, August 25 (thanks to JW):
BAGHDAD â€” Insurgents bent on destabilizing Iraq killed at least 41 people in numerous attacks scattered around the country on Sunday, striking targets as varied as a coffee shop, a wedding party convoy and a carload of off-duty soldiers.
“Muslim Brotherhood’s bid to scapegoat Christians failing, say Egyptians,” by Lisa Daftari forÂ FoxNews.com, August 25:JW
Last Thursday night, his regular weekly appearance on Michael Coren’s The Arena on Sun TV — with Ryan Doyle filling in this week for Michael.
UK: Muslim soldiers to visit schools to try to counter Islamophobia
Ministers are to send serving Muslim soldiers into schools around the country to counter Islamaphobia in the wake of the killing of Lee Rigby, The Independent has learnt. …
More on the latest desperate and futile attempt to alloy iron and clay atÂ The Independent/Oliver Wright/Mullah
- Woolwich attack: The EDL might have a sinister plan as a soldier is murdered in suspected Islamic terrorist attack
- Half of Britain’s mosques have been attacked since 9/11
- Baroness Warsi: Fewer than one in four people believe Islam is compatible with British way of life
- Muslim leader denounces ‘Islamophobic’ France as air force sergeant accused of planning mosque attack
- Serving samosas to forge friendships: ‘The Big Iftar’ aims to help non-Muslims learn about Islam