Â uprising Â jihad against the infidel Assad regime a ‘lure for youth’
Its not an “uprising”, its a jihad against Â Alewites, Christians, Druse and other minorities. The lying “Islamic leaders” should be put on notice.
BRISBANE’S Islamic leaders are battling a wave of YouTube extremists radicalising young Muslims in Australia, even alerting this country’s spy agencies to dangerous followers.
Kuraby Mosque’s Imam Mohammed Akran Buksh, who yesterday dismissed revelations that a Logan Muslim was the suicide bomber in Syria last week, said uneducated clerics, especially those overseas, were posting irresponsible messages on YouTube. He said the Islamic community in Queensland was responsible and alerted spy agency ASIO or the AFP if they were worried about followers. He said some Queenslanders had been referred for cautionary reasons in the past but it was rare.
He also urged sympathisers to stay away from Syria as fears grow about Australians fighting in the war, saying the conflict in the war-ravaged country was not for Australians to fight.
In other news:
- AFP copy inÂ The AgeÂ Â does not mention the words “Muslim” or “Islam”
He said a meeting convened with Queensland’s Muslim leaders on Tuesday and their own research had determined that news of Australia’s first suicide bomber was a “rumour”.
Imams from other mosques had spoken to the 27-year-old man’s family, who said they had spoken to their son in Turkey.
Despite his belief that the man did not drive a bus full of explosives to a checkpoint near a military airport and kill 35 Assad regime soldiers, he said Australians should not be lured into the war.Â The Sunday MailÂ asked to be put in touch with the man’s family in Brisbane but he said he doubted the family would talk.
“This (war) has nothing to do with us in Australia,” Imam Mohammed Akran Buksh said.
(Go back to sleep, infidel. We are plotting your demise…)
“We are trying so hard to create piece and harmony.”
(you lying *&%#@)
Several Muslim community members contacted said they also believed the news was incorrect.
The Australian Federal Police have refused to comment.
The Federal Attorney-General’s Department toldÂ The Sunday MailÂ that the Australian Government was aware of reports that an Australian had killed himself in a suicide bombing in eastern Syria.
“The Australian Government is seriously concerned that Australians are fighting in Syria, including some with Al-Nusra, which is a listed terrorist organisation under the Criminal Code Act,” a spokeswoman said.
“It is illegal under Australian law for any Australian, including dual citizens, to fight, provide funding, provide training, or supply weapons to either side of the conflict.”
(About time Australia takes some action against those who engage in these subversive activities)
“Instead, Australians can support civilians by donating funds to a legitimate UN humanitarian organisation.”
She refused to reveal how many Australians were fighting in Syria, citing “security reasons”.
“We strongly advise Australians not to travel to Syria and parts of Lebanon at this time.
“The security situation is extremely dangerous and the Government’s ability to provide consular assistance in Syria is severely limited.”
She said the reported incident did not represent a specific or immediate terrorism threat to Australia.
“Australia has well-developed counter-terrorism arrangements and capabilities in place, which have in the past detected and disrupted terrorist planning in Australia.”
Not a bad thing. Why would you feed leftist hack journo’s with stuff that can only hurt you?